What happened to Olivia?

Reaction score
Am I the only person that remembers Olivia (I think she was Gordon's sister or sister-in-law or something)???? She was played by 227's Alanna Reed, and she lived in the brownstone... She just disappeared and to my knowledge no one ever discussed her again... I know she was on during the late 70's to mid 80s.... :grouchy:

Dantecat

Reaction score
Well Actually,

(1)She Just Appeared In 1976 To 1988.

(2)She Was Gordon's Sister

(3)She Was Also A Photograther.

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
It is odd how Olivia left the show without any specific explination. She was on the show for 12 years and then just dissapeared by season 20.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
she was working on 227 and apparently it was to time consumming to have worked on both shows at the same time. especially since 227 like most TV sitcoms was done in LA. of course it's too bad she left since that show if i remember right didn't last too much longer after that.

Censored

Reaction score
AmazingMumford said:
It is odd how Olivia left the show without any specific explination.
Actually, I think most of the human characters left the show that way. Mr. Hooper and David are really the only ones who I can remember having an explanation for their departure.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I remember she was in the movie Cruel Intentions.According to her filmography on IMDB,she's still doing movies.:smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
:sing: Olivia, Olivia, Oh, have you met 'Livia?" :sing:
:big_grin:

scooter289

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
Well Actually,

(1)She Just Appeared In 1976 To 1988.

(2)She Was Gordon's Sister

(3)She Was Also A Photograther.
I'd also like to add that she was in Follow That Bird. If nobody remembers, she was with Gordon, Linda, and Cookie Monster in the Volkswagon.

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
I remember she was in the movie Cruel Intentions.According to her filmography on IMDB,she's still doing movies.:smile:
I believe she was also in an early episode of Friends, where she was the receptionist at a hospital when Rachel needed something(I can't remember what). Monica let her use her name for the insurance, but they kept changing their minds and kept going back for forms to fill out, annoying Alaina's character each time. Pretty funny.