What happened to Tough Pigs?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
has anyone noticed that toughpigs.com hasn't been updated since december

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I have. I've been honestly curious as to what happened. I've been following the website for nearly a year now. (I think.) and although it's had downtimes, it was this HUGE update during December this year, around Christmas, then....POOF Danny's gone.

He is still here though sometimes. He's helped me with the Muppet Wiki and a few pictures/retoolings that I've done there.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
I have. I've been honestly curious as to what happened. I've been following the website for nearly a year now. (I think.) and although it's had downtimes, it was this HUGE update during December this year, around Christmas, then....POOF Danny's gone.

He is still here though sometimes. He's helped me with the Muppet Wiki and a few pictures/retoolings that I've done there.
Did YOU make Muppet Wiki?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh no! I didn't MAKE it, but I've helped with a few articles and stuff. >> I think the biggest thing I've done was I got pictures for three of the four "Seinfeld Babies" skit from Muppets Tonight. And I'm starting to (slowly) work on some of the Muppet Kids : Values to Grown On series. I've got 5 of those books.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
has anyone noticed that toughpigs.com hasn't been updated since december
I think Danny suffers from amnesia!!!It has happened before that there was a long time inbetween blogs and his excuse was that he forgot he had a website.!!!:sleep:

Aleal

Reaction score
Nah, Danny hasn't forgotten. He's just been busy with Muppet Wiki (as founder, admin, and contributor). Lately, with transcripts and pages like "Miss Piggy Impersonators," the Wiki has to some extent transplanted Tough Pigs (though without the cynical humor and opinions and such).

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
And WHEN do you think danny will have another episode of HopeSprings??? Wanna know what happens to the secretary Rouse

Convincing John

Reaction score
No more comics?

I really like the Comics on ToughPigs. Those are awesome! But there haven't been any new ones for...man, I don't know how long. The last cartoon says "Next, Oz, Frankly". But that's it.

It's a great site, but I wonder when (and if) any more Comics will be added.

Convincing John