1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What happened to toughpigs.com?

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Dantecat, May 30, 2005.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Hi,Does anybody know what really happened to www.toughpigs.com because everytime I go on there,It never shows up at all for some reason! Can somebody please tell me what really happened if you know it? Thank you for you help.
  2. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I see a standard "this site has exceeded it's bandwith, it has been temporarily shut down, etc" message. It should be back soon.
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.toughpigs.com Port 80

I'm sure Danny will have things going again when he's aware that something's happened.
  4. Malachy

Malachy Member

Well it is the last day of the month...even if he doesn't do anything to get it back up, his bandwidth will be reset tonight at midnight.
  5. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

The site exceded its bandwidth for the month (I guess it was all that added Oz traffic). Danny Horn is trying to work out the problem, but if you just hold in there it will all be back when the bandwidth is reset at midnight tonight (June 1st). You can still access the forums here: http://forums.delphiforums.com/toughpigs
  6. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

It a splode.
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Its back up and all.