1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What have you got to do to be a Senior Member?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by HPDJ, May 10, 2005.

1. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

What have you got to do to be a Member or Senior Member? I assume it's got something to do with the number of posts but I don't really know.

Also, why can only Moderators start threads on the "Games" board?

Thanks in advance. :)
  2. Amazing Mumford

Amazing Mumford New Member

You need 30 posts to be a "Member" and 1000+ posts for "Senior Member" status.

Only a few people can start threads in the "Games" forum because there was a bit of chaos there last year. Basically, too many games became either pointless, offensive, or both.
  3. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Here's my question:

I know of Junior, Regular and Senior members. So, why is "D'Snowth" under the title of "Registered User"? I have never seen that title on anyone else. What does it signify?
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm assuming it's because I registered under a different e-mail address, when I lost it, I changed it on my MC profile to my Yahoo address, which I was unable to use when I first registered.
  5. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

there was a Muppets Death Match game last Feb 2004 i remeber seeing that
  6. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Wow! Thanks for the info. I was wondering the exact same thing myself. Thank goodness someone asked for me first!
  7. homerthegreat

homerthegreat Member

Were members ever able to have custom titles?
  8. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

No.