What if ALF met the Sesame Street gang ?

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I mean it...what if the Melmack Alien meet the SS gang ?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I would be all for it! I always wanted Alf to do something with the Muppets. I have no idea what would happen, but it'd be amazing.

Kiki

Reaction score
Ahh, Alf and Muppets, now THAT would be interesting- I love them both!

Wiseman

Reaction score
make it a fanafic

ok mbmfrog make it happen. After all, look at what's happening over in the fanfic section to The Life Of A Frig. It can't be any worse.

Drtooth

Reaction score
(From a classic ALF episode)

Brian:Did you get Sesame Street on Melmac?

ALF:No! And I certainly don't get it here, either.

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
Considering ALF ate cats, I'd be concerned for all the fuzzy little Muppets he'd meet on the Street. Maybe they would look appetizing too? I could certainly survive without Elmo, but what if ALF found Grover? Could Super Grover save the day or would there be a furry massacre? :super:

Don't get me wrong, it could still be fun to watch, but the possibility of flying foam and stuffing could create quite the horror scene and the demise of our most beloved furry ones. I'd approach the project with caution :wink:

Fluffets

Reaction score
What a fabulous idea!:concern: I myself would still probably be a bit more interested in the prospect of the MST3K gang coming to the muppet theatre.:smile:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
That would be awesome to see ALF and the Muppets meet up. (I kinda think he might be better suited for The Muppet Show crowd, but there's no reason why he couldn't hang with the Sesame Street crew. He's not always crass, crude and sarcastic.:wink: Just most of the time. Ha! I kill me.:smile:)