What if Kermit love interest was someone different than miss piggy?

Movies205

Reaction score
I mean what if? He were to fall in love with someone else....

I just couldn't picture him with anyone else but what if...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I've thought of that too. I mean what if Kermit was in love with Janice and Floyd was in love with Miss Piggy? Maybe we should move that to the "What if" thread.

Bean Bunnysan

Reaction score
what about if kermit did not like females but males :smile: Just some thing to think about.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
You could probably make a per-per-view event out of Miss Piggy's fit of jealous rage over Kermit's new love interest.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Well Kermit had a thing with Miss Mousey before Piggy came along. He also could have ha d thing with Linda Ronstadt had Piggy not intervened.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i think there was something kind of going on between kermit and jenny in muppets take manhatten

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
i think there was something kind of going on between kermit and jenny in muppets take manhatten

ryan

yeah i bet there was!!! i saw those looks!!!

Sarah

Movies205

Reaction score
OOOOOOOO THE SCANDAL THINK OF THE CHILDREN! THE CHILDREN!

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
IMO Kermit and Jenny Were Just friends. Besides, That was a movie for them; the only "real" movie imo was MFS (MMC is up for debate) and the begining aqnd end of TMM (where their watching the film) jenny was an actress, Kermit was an Actor. That explains why Piggy was Kermit's love intrest in TMTM.

Kermit doesn't realily have any woman (willingly) in his life. possiboply with Miss Mousey durring season 2 of TMS, but since they never interacted backstage, so it was most likely just an onstage pairing, like Fred and Ginger.Piggy and Kermit's relationship as of now has probably not changed. I belive, that after the filming of the kiss in MMC, Kermit washed his mouth out.It's something he would do.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chef/Beaker fan
possiboply with Miss Mousey durring season 2 of TMS, but since they never interacted backstage, so it was most likely just an onstage pairing
Besides, how could she believe him when he said he loved her, when she knew he was a liar all the time?