What if... SEQUEL TO "THE MUPPETS ON TOUR!"

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one

Kermit has a special power...well, all of the gang has one, but Piggy. Kermit happens to be a Mup-pire, which means that he doesn't "bite" to change anyone. His mind does all the work, along with Walter, Gonzo, Pepe, Rizzo, Link, and Dr. Teeth. Fozzie, on the other hand, is a Mup-wolf, meaning that they won't do harm, unless they are harmed, but along with the rest of them who has it, he's not alone.

Piggy walked into her house alone and shut the door. "They're hiding something," she said. "Yes," Kermit said from behind, "We are." "How did you do that?" she asked. "Pratice," he replied, swaying her side to side, "My first, new, and only wife." "What's the secret?" she asked. "I'm a, uh, Mup-Pire," he replied. She stepped back.

"Please, don't suck me up or-" "Relax," he stopped her, "We don't bite." "We?" she asked, scared. "Yea," he told her, "Fozzie is Mup-Wolf, but he is not the only one." "About me?" she asked. "You are neither," he said, sadly, "That means that you're in danger." "So," she said, "You do whatever you do to change me." "No," he said.

He walked to the window. "What do you eat?" she asked. "Normal food," he replied. "That was the secert?" she asked. He nodded.
~~~
Jazzy walked to the cafeteria and pulled a bottle of water from the fridge. Oh, boy, she thought.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

Leah and Zoot ran to Kermit's room. "Hi," Leah said. "Hey," Piggy replied, faintly. "What's wrong?" Zoot asked. "Nothing," the pig lied. "Piggy," Kermit said, walking close to her, "You're sick. Go lie down on the couch." She walked out.

"Kermit, what did you do to the helpless pig?" Constantine asked. "Nothing," Kermit replied, "Why?" "Well, I gotta call my girl-" "You got a girlfriend?" Rowlf asked Fozzie. "Yes," the bear replied, "See ya!"
~~~
Link sat by Piggy, who was watching one of her favorite movies, Spongebob. "So," he began, "What's wrong with you?" "Nothing," she lied, "Why can't anyone get that?!" "Kermit?" he asked. She nodded. "Look, I'm not pregant," she said, "But, I don't know what it is?" "Are you sure?" he asked. "Yes," she replied, "I checked."

Janice walked with Animal to the mall to...see Santa Clause. Yes, Animal loves him, well as a fan. "Flyod, what are you doing here?" she asked, walking to him. "Do you think that I'm going to let you by yourself?" Flyod asked. "Animal is with me," she replied. "Okay, you go home," he took Animal, "I got this." "Thanks, honey," she said, hugging him.
~~~
"KERMIT," Link screamed, "PIGGY SAID THAT SHE FEELS WIERD!" "Shut up!" Piggy replied.

Kermit ran in and sat by her. "Really, Link?" she asked, "Really?" "Just because you're my ex, it doesn't mean that I don't care about you," Link added. She gave him a look that said, "Get away from me or I will tear you apart." "Link, I think it would be best if you leave her alone," the frog said, as if he was about to go all pire on him. "Okay," Link said, walking upstairs.

"So, Piggy," Kermit began, "What's up?" "Do you reallt wanna make me ****** off right now?" she asked. "Yes," he replied, "Oh, yeah, I forgot, your little, uh, woman thing, huh?" "None of your buisness," she replied. "You can get really adorable when you're grumpy," he joked. "Kermit, go away," she said, laughing. "Come on," he said, "Fine, I'm sorry." "Fine, you can stay," she gave in. "Love you," he said. "Shut up," she said with irony.

"Piggy, I am so sorry," Jazzy laughed. "He is just on your tail today, huh?" Leah asked. "WILL YOU TWO GET OUT OF HERE?!" Piggy asked, angerly. "It's okay, Piggy," he said with irony, "It will be better soon, my love."

She got up and ran upstairs, crying. "Well," Rizzo said. "The pig is crazy, h'okay," Pepe added.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

"Kerm, what's up with Piggy?" Clifford asked. "What do you think?" Ami asked. "Okay, I don't wanna know," Clifford replied, "Besides, I wasn't asking you." "Well, I know," his friend told him.
~~~
Piggy lied on her bed beside Kermit. "So, what's up?" he asked. "I'm tired," she replied. "I'm not," he told her, "Listen to me, I am sorry-" "Don't," she stopped him, "Link was right. Something's wrong with me, but I don't know what." He took a deep breath.

"Are you afraid of me?"

"No!"

"Are you sure you're not?"

"Yes."

He got closer to her and squeezed her hand. "Are you positive that you want to become like me?" he asked, "A dangerous pire like me?" "You are not dangerous," she told him, "I know you we-" "NO YOU DON'T!" he screamed, "YOU DON'T KNOW WHY I CAN EVEN TRY TO KEEP THIS FROM YOU OR ANYONE! I'M SORRY, PIGGY, BUT YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT GOES, BUT I DO KNOW THIS...IF YOU DIE AND I HAVE TO USE MY MIND FOR YOU, IT COULD KILL ME AND I HOPE IT DOES!" "DON'T YOU DARE THINK THAT FOR A SECOND THAT I AM GOING TO LET YOU SAY ANY OF THIS CRAZY THINGS TO GET INTO MY HEAD, SO YOU CAN KEEP ME FROM WANTING TO BECOME ONE OF YOU!" she screamed. She stormed out of the room and out of the house. "PIGGY!" he screamed, running downstairs, "PLEASE!"

"KERMIT!" Fozzie asked, running downstairs to him. "Piggy, I think that she's trying to make me use my mind powers on her," Kermit cried. "What happened?" Walter asked. "Piggy ran away, so she can do something to make me..." the frog stopped. Fozzie morphed from a bear to a wolf and ran out the door. "Please, bring her home," Kermit whispered.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

Fozzie walked into the dark woods and tried to find her. He ran into a large cave and found her on the ground, sleeping. Lifting her up, he fastly ran out.
~~~
"Kermit, she's going to be fine, knowing Fozzie," Gonzo told him. "Yea," Ami added, "He takes really good care of her." "I know," Kermit sighed, "It's all my fault." "No," Janice said, "She's going through some things that only some people understands." Kermit walked out along with the rest of them, waiting for Fozzie to return. With Piggy.

A few hours later, Fozzie walked to the gang with Piggy in his arms. "She's okay," he said, giving her to Kermit. "Thanks, man," the frog said and took inside.

"What's wrong with you?" Kermit asked, "What was you doing? Are you trying to kill yourself?" "No," Piggy replied, "I s-saw something. He was like you, but he had red eyes and black hair." He lied her down on the couch. "Did he saything?" he asked. "He told me to watch your back...I can see you from miles away and I have an army," she replied, "So, I asked him why and he said that we're coming for you." He sighed in fear. "Don't worry about it," he told her, "He tries to prank everyone who is not like us." He kissed her hungerly. "Wait, please, we shouldn't do this in here," she said.
~~~
Leah and Zoot walked into their room to lie down. "What is wrong with Piggy?" she asked. "I don't know," he replied, kissing her head, "Go to sleep."
~~~
Fozzie looked at the picture of a man with red eyes and black hair. "Not again," he said.

Scooter was walking by Kermit's door when he heard giggling and kissing noises. "Yep, I gotta go get a crib," he said, walking away.
~~~
"Are you sure this is safe?" Kermit asked, being out of breath. "Yea," Piggy replied, panting. He began to kiss her jaw as she got very tired. "Wait, you need to sleep," he pulled away. "Fine," she said and lied on his chest. "Did we just-" "Yep," she replied, cutting him off.
~~~
"Jazzy," Scooter said, "Do you wanna go on a date, uh, with me?" "Let's go," Jazzy replied. They walked out the door.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

Fozzie and Kermit sat at th family table when Fozzie gave him the terrible news. "WHAT!?" Kermit asked, "THAT DUDE...PIGGY JUST TOLD ME AND...I JUST TOLD HER THAT IT WAS JUST A...HE WANTS TO HURT MY WIFE? OH, **** NO!" "Kermit, calm down," Gonzo said, "You're gonna wake Piggy up." Kermit walked out into the backyard, in the pouring rain.

[KERMIT]​
And another one bites the dust
But why can I not conquer love?
And I might've got to be with one
Why not fight this war without weapons?
And I want it and I wanted it bad
But there were so many red flags
Now another one bites the dust
And let's be clear, I trust no one
You did not break me
I'm still fighting for peace
Well I've got thick skin and an elastic heart
But your blade it might be too sharp
I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard
But I may snap when I move close
But you won't see me move no more
Cause I've got an elastic heart
I've got an elastic heart
Yeah, I've got an elastic heart
And I will stay up through the night
Let's be clear, I won't close my eyes
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life
And I want it, I want my life so bad
And I'm doing everything I can
Then another one bites the dust
It's hard to lose a chosen one
You did not break me (You did not break me, no, no)
I'm still fighting for peace
"I can't lose you," he said, "You're my chosen one." He lied down on the grass and tried to relax.
~~~
Jazzy and Scooter walked into a pizza palor after the movie. "Hey," he said, "I had a good time, did you?" "Yea," she replied, "I did."
~~~
"Leah, I have to tell you something," Zoot said. "What?" Leah asked.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six

Piggy walked inside the old house and shut the door. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" she asked. "Oh," Jasel said, "I'm sure you reconize me." "Please, leave me alone," she begged. He took her arm and threw her across the room. "Aww," he said, "You're bleeding too much." "I DID NOTHING TO YOU!" she screamed. "Helpless," he said, "Not even your husband will-"

"HEY, YOU," Kermit screamed, "STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE!" He turned to Piggy and ran to her. "FOZZIE, CONSTANTINE, EVERYONE...GET THEM!" he demanded, "I gotta take her home." "Proud to," Fozzie said. "Okay," Jasel said, scared, "Nice bear." "No more nice bear," Fozzie said and jumped him.
~~~
Leah and Zoot stayed in their house. "I don't want you to go," he told her. "I won't," she promised.
~~~
Kermit took inside his house and lied her on the couch. "I'm not gonna lose you, come on!" he exclaimed. "You are n-nuts," Piggy said, faintly, "You have to do it now!"

He stepped back and stared into her eyes. "I'm so sorry," he cried and did his little power works.

Then, he got done and walked to her. "Oh, no," he said, shaking her, "Piggy...Piggy...Piggy...Piggy...Piggy, say something." He grabbed his phone and dialed Rowlf's number.
"Hey, froggy-"
"She's not waking up."
"Oh."
"What's going on?"
"She got too weak, you did too late."
"Too late? As in-"
"Sorry, buddy."
He hung up the phone and sat by her. "Please," he said, "Wake up." "When, you said..." she began, "It wasn't my time to be like you, I left so I could try to clear my head, but..." "What?" he asked. "He was there and stared at me," she replied, "The same guy who nearly, you know." "Listen to me," he told her, taking her hand, "Fozzie and the rest of them took care of them. Nobody can hurt you now, not when I'm alive."

THE FINAL CH. IS NEXT!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven

"Is this thing over?" Fozzie asked. Kermit turned to Piggy. "Yes," Kermit replied. Piggy sighed in relief. "Hey," Janice said, "Let's go for a movie." "Does anyone else, but Kermit, realize that the screening room is free?" Piggy asked. "Awesome!" Constantine said, "Kyrmit, can you trust me?" "Well, yea," Kermit replied. "Finally," Leah said, "We're done!"

A few hours later, they all walked into the movie theater and sat in their seats. "So, how's the stomach?" Kermit asked. "In pain but I'm fine," Piggy replied. They all was happy and safe.

THE END! I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY!