1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What if the Fraggles had Silly Creature jobs?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Jul 14, 2002.

1. What do you think they'd do if they came to Outer Space and had to get a job like most silly creatures (except me, apparently) seem to have?

Here are some possibilities:

Red: swim coach

Mokey: art teacher

(maybe they could work at the same school---eat lunch together and everything! lol)

Boober: run a laundr-o-mat with a "wait while you wash" cafeteria

Gobo: cave tour guide (he could regail tourists with tales of FR)

Wembley: maybe a personal assistant since he's so indecisive, and that way he'd have a "Gobo" to follow, lol

Storyteller: librarian (of course)
  2. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

What about traveling Matt? If the other Fraggles are living in 'outer space' like it's normal, what'll be left for him to explore?
  3. Hmmmmm...maybe he could go into the real Outer Space! LOL! :D
  4. radionate

radionate New Member

Ahem...... (Nate just sits and grins and waits for Byron to fidget as he knows what I'd post) :D
  5. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

space fraggles? what a site!
  6. WemblinKate

WemblinKate New Member

Oh boy, Traveling Matt in real Outer Space, (shakes head )

::image appears of Uncle Matt pressing all the wrong buttons in a space shuttel causing massive malfunctions::
  7. Actually I have no idea what you'd post---LOL!
  8. radionate

radionate New Member

Ever seen the movie Working Girl?
  9. Nope.
  10. radionate

radionate New Member

Let me spell it out then.

L-A-D-Y O-F T-H-E N-I-G-H-T
  11. :eek:

NATE!

My Mokey would never do that!

:mad:
  12. radionate

radionate New Member

She'd put on that red light!
  13. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Are you talking about Mokey or Roxane?
  14. He better be talkin' 'bout Roxanne or whoever.

:mad:
  15. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Isn't Roxane the name of the girl from the song that Nate was making a referance to?

Only 89 more until I reach 400.
  16. WemblinKate

WemblinKate New Member

Yes, it's an 80's song, and it was in Moulin Rouge !
    What a great song, but I would never refer it to a Fraggle, 'specially Mokey!

Roxanne, you don't have to put on that red light, Roxanne, you don't have to sell your body to the night!
  17. radionate

radionate New Member

Yes it was originally done by Sting. And if Mokey wouldn't I'm sure Janice might! :p
  18. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

That song was originally done by The Police... of which Sting was a member. I am sure those other two guys wouldn't mind the credit now that Sting has risen to fame and glory. :o
  19. radionate

radionate New Member

You are correct, it was the Police, of which Sting was a member. I'm sure they to are also pleased with the song being covered in Moulin Rouge, as it means more royalities for them when people start buying the original again!