What If............ Time Travel

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'd be a cowboy in the late 1800s, a pirate in the early 1700s and I'd definately check out life in America as we enter WWII. I might also go back several hundred years to Norway to check out my blood line as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Didn't we already do this thread last year?

Well, I think I would travel back in time to meet Jim Henson and Elizabeth Montgomery.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I guess Time Travel will never be invented ever, or we'd already see the effects of it with time travellers visiting stuff that's happening now that will be history then.

*shrug*

Beauster

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
I'd like to live back in the era of The Renaissance in Europe... The time of chivalry, romance and inspiration. Harder yet much simpler times.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
i would like to go back and meet jim henson and walt disney. both men are a genius

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I would go back to the 70s and become a Muppeteer. Then, ahem, tell Jim Henson to get a shot against bacterial pneumonia, if that's not against the rules.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
melissa@muppet said:
i would like to go back and meet jim henson and walt disney. both men are a genius
I'd like to meet Jim (and the rest of the Muppeteers :smile:), Walt and Charles M. Scholz

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
If I could travel back in time,first I would choose to spend more time with my mom,so about 10 years ago or so.

Then I would choose to see either in the mid-50s or late 60s,to see those era's in their bloom.