What If............ Time Travel

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I guess Time Travel will never be invented ever, or we'd already see the effects of it with time travellers visiting stuff that's happening now that will be history then.

*shrug*

Beauster
.....oh man!! Maybe it has been and everyone had to promise not to tell :stick_out_tongue:...maybe not...

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
.....oh man!! Maybe it has been and everyone had to promise not to tell :stick_out_tongue:...maybe not...
Well, I guess there'd always be that one meanie who'd go and spoil it for everybody by telling us. Unless they also invented mind alteration devices and erased all our memories. Ooooh. :concern:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've actually thought of something useful I could do in time-travel that would also bring me (and a few others) joy!

I could travel back to 1987, the year Kathy Greenwood's professional show-business career kicked off, and help her become an even bigger, more famous, and more respected celebrity than she is now.

But then again, I have the feeling that a few years down the line, KGZ might just serve that purpose...but then again, by that time, big-name directors and/or producers might not want her because she's already in her mid-40's, despite looking young for her age.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
If I could go back in time I'd make my Christian commitment much, much sooner and un do as many of the silly and sinful things I did as possible.

But that's impossible of course so I just have to make the most I can serving Christ right now:halo: :smile:

MGov

Reaction score
Time travel already exists.

When I lived in L.A., I'd go to this place with very high security. When I finally got past all the checkpoints, I'd step into this long, tube shaped thing with lots of seats for my fellow time travelers and myself. They would start the machine up at, let's say, 1 p.m. Pacific time. We'd sit in the tube for about three and a half hours and they would finally shut the machine down. The time should have been 4:30 p.m. But when they let us out of the tube, it would be 6:30 p.m., five and a half hours later! Somehow we had travelled two hours into the future!

Of course, we had also travelled to Chicago.

F

furryredmonster

Erm, I wouldn't. I don't want too and never could choose where to go.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually, ther is a persiod I'd like to live in...Jeeve and Wooster time...butlers, easy bacholar life, bacon and eggs for breakfast...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I think I've said this before..... maybe it was a different forum..... but anyway! I'd go back and spend more time with my Grandpa, get to know him a bit better. Then, I'd go meet Elvis, and maybe try to stop him from overdosing.