1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

What is Scooter?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by toughrabbit, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

everyone asks this question! ;)

2. Well Rizzo, like Pepe, doesn't wear pants and that is really the part of being naked most people are concerned about.

For the most part animals are naked. The only clearly defined animals that are never naked are the pigs. Once in awhile you do get an animal that breaks the rules, like Seymour. But usually animals are naked and undefined species and human characters are clothed.

3. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

yup, sal also wears a jacket but no pants.
    And beauregard isnt an animal

4. Xela

Xela New Member

Yeah, thinking about things like this just confuse me... :confused:

5. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

The naked thing for animals everywhere is a funny thing. Like Donald Duck, he wears a shirt and no pants, but when he comes out of the shower, he's wearing a towel around his waist... weird. And when you think about it, Fozzie wears a hat and tie, nothing else, this means he has a concept of wearing clothes, so is he an exhibitionist? He's always bare... or is that BEAR! HA! I'm so fun-nee!

6. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

haha..theres a good joke in MFS
    fozzie is in the shower and animal looks in and fozzie screams even though he is fully dressed in a raincoat and hat and normally naked! :o

7. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

Haha... That was always one of my favorite parts of Muppets from Space. Probably Fozzie's funniest moment in the film. :o

8. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

yehh
    well actually what about the bit in muppet labs where he thinks the scotch tape is a communiction device that was quite good!

9. floydnjanicefan

That is true. I forgot about that part! I have not seen the movie in quite a while, maybe I will watch it over winter break.

I also found it funny when he washed his hands while wearing the invisibility spray.

10. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

yeh, a lot of good fozzie moments in that film,
    well i guess all fozzie moments are good moments.
    Hes just one big bundle of fun!!! :o

11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ahh, now going back to the questian: What is Beauregard.

This is a much debated point, and has no basic answer. Some say Mole, some say Frakkle, some say whatever or whatnot. His actual species (as developed in my story "What's on the Other Side" See Fan-Fic) is different from all the above.

But, my story aside, I would agree on Frackle. Or, maybe even human.

As for Scooter he is definatly Human.

And Beaker...what is he? I'd say Humaniod, others would say Whatnot/whatever. But if Bunsen is Human, I'd say that Beaker is too. Just a strange one.

12. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

yeh beakers just a strange human :eek:

13. floydnjanicefan

I would actually say that Bunsen is not a human, but rather that he is a honeydew. I guess it sounds dumb, but seeing as it is his last name and that his head is in a honeydew shape and color, that was always what I thought. As for Beaker, I have no idea what he is.

I think that Beauregard is a mix between a Frackle and a mole, similar to Scooter being a mix between a human and a parrot.

14. Beauregard

I concur
    (EDIT: That is, I concur with Uncle Deadly)

Bea:zany:{And I concur that Docnzhoss has been watching too much Catch Me If You Can}regard

15. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

what the heck is a honmeydew anyway!
    oh.. some sort of secret communication device! :o

16. Beauregard

*snigger*

No, that's scotch tape. A honeydue is very usfull if something tears.

No...wait...

17. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

mom said to always wash my hands, no exceptions...
    that one was a bit random!!!

18. Beauregard

While we are on the subject: What is a Mahna Mahna?

19. floydnjanicefan

do do do doo do ;)

(oh, and a honeydew is a type of melon :confused: )

20. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

the question is who cares
    DOHOHOHOHO!!!
    beau we make so many random qoutes form the shows and films on the forum! :crazy: