What is the best way to post pictures?

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
I have a lot of custom figures and sculptures I would like to share, but I'm not sure how to post the pictures. I know I have to host my pics on a website, but not sure which is the best. Preferably a free or cheap one:embarrassed: Is there a way to post pics directly from my computer? Thanks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... This particular website doesn't let you post pictures... Unless they're resized to fit the measurements for a user's avatar, that's one way you could show them off.
Another way is to go over to Photobucket's website, I've been told it's free and easy to manage... Host your pictures there and then if you have enough posts here (10), you can post links so everybody can see your pics.

BTW: Your custom figures, are they Muppety in nature? If so, would you consider taking commission work?

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
Hey, Count. Thanks for the tip. You may be familiar with some of my work from the Palisades board. I had some stuff in Quinn's custom corner. A lot of my stuff is Muppet related, but some is other fantasy creations of my own. I don't usually do comission work with figures. I'm always afraid they won't turn out good enough.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Sorry I didn't recognize you before. You made that hexcellent Boober Fraggle figure. Any progress with the rest?
And I've been meaning to contact Quinn/Gonzo to get all those articles now that the PT boards are wiped out of existance.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
I made a test head sculpt of Red just to see if it could be done. It turned out pretty nice. I might post some pics eventually.

Engineernerd

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm willing to posted limited number of pictures on my site if you have a cool custom. If you go to the gallery section you can add pictures via a link at the bottom. Once I approve it would be part of the gallery for all to see.
(I just wouldn't want 40 pics of one item, or 200 from one user. That sort of thing.)

Engineernerd.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer, that's really cool of you. Don't worry, I would only have a few pics. Maybe 10 at most.

Engineernerd

Reaction score
Fuzzhead said:
Thanks for the offer, that's really cool of you. Don't worry, I would only have a few pics. Maybe 10 at most.
If they are all Muppet Related, I'll add a new category. Always, love to see pics of customs.

Engineernerd