What is this?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Can someone please help me identify what this toy is about?

It was made by applause in 1999 (C) Henson.There were a series of Monster heads.what characters are these and what does the toy do? There are holes in the mouth.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Can someone please help me identify what this toy is about?

It was made by applause in 1999 (C) Henson.There were a series of Monster heads.what characters are these and what does the toy do? There are holes in the mouth.
It might be one of those old Spitballs which you put underwater then squeeze and it fills up with water. Then your able to squeeze it again and relased the water. That's what it looks like to me. But i wouldn't know what Henson would have to do with this.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was a fast-food premium from KFC for Jim Henson's short-lived Scary, Scary Monsters. A book was released about a year earlier about the Scary, Scary Monsters characters.

There are five toys in the set: Monster Shoelace Munchers, Super Stretch Norbert, ZuZu Zoomer, Flip-A-Mungo, and Scary Scary Stick-Ons.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks, Phillip.What were the 2 holes in the mouth for?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Awwww. And Smooch is so very cute and resembles a certain other Muppet alien. These looked like classic background Muppets. Was the series unsuccessful?