What is WRONG with some people?

Nick22

Reaction score
Here's another one...

Just last night in a neighboring county here, a man SOLD HIS BABY FOR DRUGS. That's right, he sold his baby to some dealers so he could get his hands on prescription painkillers that he's gotten himself addicted to.

The man's been arrested, and now the baby's aunt's trying to buy the baby back, or at least trade for it.
:confused:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Here's another one...

Just last night in a neighboring county here, a man SOLD HIS BABY FOR DRUGS. That's right, he sold his baby to some dealers so he could get his hands on prescription painkillers that he's gotten himself addicted to.

The man's been arrested, and now the baby's aunt's trying to buy the baby back, or at least trade for it.
That shocks me, but it really doesn't surprise me. Anything can happen in this sin-corrupted world.:frown:

I pray the baby can be rescued. Such a poor, helpless, innocent victim. :cry:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Stuff like that is WHY I don't agree with pro-lifers... then again, I don't like either side....There are WORSE things you can do to a child, and this is one of them. Someone around here tried to trade their baby for beer... and we HAVE to have all these strict rules about who can and can't (mostly can't) adopt? Poppycock! Any moron can have a baby, but you have to give them the moon if you want to adopt. Am I the only one seeing a horrible gap in logic that bums can have children to barter for drugs, but if two people of the same gender want to adopt a baby for a loving, well wishing, parent child bond, they get turned down? No body really cares about child safety! People talk a good game, but when it comes to doing anything, they're all thumbs.

Again, bullies. They're limping a day late/dollar short bill through Congress, and CN is apparently planning a big Anti-Bully PSA plan.... but that didn't stop a bunch of local kids from tormenting a mentally disabled kid into getting obscene tattoos... and those bullies have nazi insignias tatooed on them. Really... if they ever SAW a real nazi, and they spent 2 seconds in one of those cramped box cars they transported people they captured in, their intestines would explode. They'd cry until Mommy gave them a grilled cheese and bought them new ultraviolent X-Box games.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Here's another one...

Stuff like that is WHY I don't agree with pro-lifers... then again, I don't like either side....There are WORSE things you can do to a child, and this is one of them. Someone around here tried to trade their baby for beer... and we HAVE to have all these strict rules about who can and can't (mostly can't) adopt? Poppycock! Any moron can have a baby, but you have to give them the moon if you want to adopt. Am I the only one seeing a horrible gap in logic that bums can have children to barter for drugs, but if two people of the same gender want to adopt a baby for a loving, well wishing, parent child bond, they get turned down? No body really cares about child safety! People talk a good game, but when it comes to doing anything, they're all thumbs.

Again, bullies. They're limping a day late/dollar short bill through Congress, and CN is apparently planning a big Anti-Bully PSA plan.... but that didn't stop a bunch of local kids from tormenting a mentally disabled kid into getting obscene tattoos... and those bullies have nazi insignias tatooed on them. Really... if they ever SAW a real nazi, and they spent 2 seconds in one of those cramped box cars they transported people they captured in, their intestines would explode. They'd cry until Mommy gave them a grilled cheese and bought them new ultraviolent X-Box games.
I think I'm going to be ill about your posts Jadar. & Dr. Tooth In something related to that,someone on one of the forums I'm on was telling me that a pregnant woman would give her her unborn baby in exchange for my friend's dog!:eek: My friend said she was going to tell the cops. And I told her to contact DCFS (Dept. Of Children & Family Services ) too.
That's disgusting about getting a mentally disabled kid into getting an obscene tattoo! What a bunch of sickos! :mad: Plus this morning I was reading about parents giving their babies Pop Rocks candy
(for those who don't know what it is,or forgot,it's candy that fizzes & makes popping noises in your mouth) Again.... WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST IS WRONG WITH SOME PEOPLE? You DON'T give little kids candy like that! !:rolleyes:

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's disgusting about getting a mentally disabled kid into getting an obscene tattoo! What a bunch of sickos! :mad:
Bullies are disgusting people. Especially people who bare the sign of one of the evilest sicko bullies that ever poisoned the Earth with his presence. Even though, quite honestly, He STOLE the sign from the Buddhists. And something tells me those kids don't have the original Buddhist insignias. If there's a kid in school with a Nazi insignia tattoo... well, that's the time to judge the book by its cover, because that person's just going to be a lost cause anyway. Again, I'm surprised the news even mentioned it because the victim wasn't an attractive girl. That anti-Bullying legislation isn't getting passed soon enough.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Bullies are disgusting people. Especially people who bare the sign of one of the evilest sicko bullies that ever poisoned the Earth with his presence. Even though, quite honestly, He STOLE the sign from the Buddhists. And something tells me those kids don't have the original Buddhist insignias. If there's a kid in school with a Nazi insignia tattoo... well, that's the time to judge the book by its cover, because that person's just going to be a lost cause anyway. Again, I'm surprised the news even mentioned it because the victim wasn't an attractive girl. That anti-Bullying legislation isn't getting passed soon enough.
Dr tooth, they should have had this anti-bullying campaign around years ago! I was teased like you wouldn't believe back from late grade school up to high school because I'm handicapped! Junior high was the worst! I tried explaining what was wrong with me. It only made things worse!:mad: I got eggs thrown at me,got pushed down,called an "alien" ,"Frankenstein", other nasty stuff because of my condition (water on the brain) (Lucky for me,one of my main tormentors apologized to me in high school for making my life h e double hockey sticks in junior high)
My family says I should forget about it. But I'm sorry. I still feel emotional scars.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Exactly. You can't just get over it. It took years of abuse to feel this hurt. A couple of atta-boys ain't gonna do the trick.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Exactly. You can't just get over it. It took years of abuse to feel this hurt. A couple of atta-boys ain't gonna do the trick.
Well..I forgive the kid (actually he's an adult now since he's an adult now since he's the same age as me) Anyway,I forgive him since he realized so early that he hurt me. After he apologized, he went on to say,"You're really nice!":smile: So,he's an exception.
But a friend of mine is friends with a girl (now a woman)who lived around the block from me when we were kids & was always teasing me (I forgot about what) So the other day, I found out my friend & her were looking at school pictures & there were a few of me .I Emailed my friend & asked if her friend said anything about me. My friend said no. So I figured I'd be the bigger person ,Email her from her profile & said that we were now adults & everything is all in the past & that she didn't have to "friend" me,but I wanted her to know she was forgiven. I was hoping for at least an acknowledging note back,but nothing. So much for trying to be nice.:rolleyes:

Nick22

Reaction score
ugh. bullies. i hate even talking about em. i'm in a very very small catholic school, and we're rully told not to be bullies, so you don't rully see them at my school too often. there used to be this one kid though, who thought i was gay. i'm not into sports and my best friend is a girl, most people asume i'm gay. which i hate cause i'm not. but anyway, he would constantly tease me about my voice (i have a BARELY NOTICEABLE lisp, which apparently makes me sound gay) and he would come up to me, and be like "do you have any balls?" and i hadda quit the volleyball team cause he would constantly put me down and boss me around and soon the whole team was blaming everything on me. even AFTER her left my school, i still here people telling me that they heard him talking about me. the sad thing...he's two years older than me and still feels the need to pick on me. it wasn't as bad as most people get it, but everytime people call me a girl or whatever, i kinda get flashbacks and then i get all upset.

Katzi428

Reaction score
ugh. bullies. i hate even talking about em. i'm in a very very small catholic school, and we're rully told not to be bullies, so you don't rully see them at my school too often. there used to be this one kid though, who thought i was gay. i'm not into sports and my best friend is a girl, most people asume i'm gay. which i hate cause i'm not. but anyway, he would constantly tease me about my voice (i have a BARELY NOTICEABLE lisp, which apparently makes me sound gay) and he would come up to me, and be like "do you have any balls?" and i hadda quit the volleyball team cause he would constantly put me down and boss me around and soon the whole team was blaming everything on me. even AFTER her left my school, i still here people telling me that they heard him talking about me. the sad thing...he's two years older than me and still feels the need to pick on me. it wasn't as bad as most people get it, but everytime people call me a girl or whatever, i kinda get flashbacks and then i get all upset.
(((Nick))))))) these idiots will grow up & regret what they said,I can promise you that. I agree,the flashbacks are terrible!
But things do get better. In the post above yours I mentioned someone that grew up in the same neighborhood as me & made my life h e double hockey sticks. I Emailed her & said I wanted to make amends . When I said I didn't hear from her,I guessed she didn't feel the same way. Well,surprise on me, she Emailed me back the other night ,apologizing for not getting back to me sooner (she had been away) and that she was sorry for for making my life so bad & that she wanted to be friends! What do ya think of that?:smile:
So don't give up hope,OK? Honest..things will get much better. For now,remember you're better than they are OK?