What is your favorite episode of The Underdog show?

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
My favorite episode is "Underdog meets the electric eel".

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know, I haven't seen too many lately to remember much....

However I LOVE any episode with Simon BarSinister in it.

But I will say, Tricky trick by Tap Tap and ZOT are on the list.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Who is Tap Tap? And do you know the voice of Simon Barsinister.

sesameguy

Reaction score
I wish I could remember more of them! The two that come to mind are "The Big Shrink" where Simon shrinks Underdog, and the "Cloud people" episode, where the clouds are stealing all the silver.

There was some episode years ago involving Polly being taken up into the air by several small balloons. Anyone remember anything about that, or is this just a weird dream I once had? :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Who is Tap Tap? And do you know the voice of Simon Barsinister.
You didn't see that one? It was basically abotu Riff raff wanting an evil doppleganger of Underdog. He first hired an actor, but he refused to impersonate Underdog, because he would be angered (And probably come after said actor) but he found one of his buddies that convienaintly looked like Underdog. So he basically does evil twin stuff... you know, ruining his goon nature. tap Tap is the Doppleganger...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually... I got the episode name messed up.. Tricky trap by tap Tap is actually a different episode than what I was thinking (I forgot what it was)... a sequal if you will.. Some of it is here...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=X_-mMIClI14 is a piece of it.

You see the character in the first episode he appeared in was a diamond chisler... And in this one he is in jail and wants revenge on Underdog...

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
i love the Underdog meets the Electric Eel. That Underdog was trapped by the electric eel's force field.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I too remember the Underdog cartoons. But it's been years. I especially remember Tenessee Tuxedo and the walrus.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
I remember that too. But The Underdog show is the best. I miss Wally Cox who make the voice of Underdog. In the episode of the Underdog show what is the episode they celebrate underdog's birthday do you know this episode name?