1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What is your favorite Muppet Show Sketch

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Muppet fan 123, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I thought this would be fun.
    What is your favorite song or sketch for The Muppet Show?
    Non including, Vetenarians Hospital, Pigs in Space or At the Dance
  2. miss kermie Well-Known Member

I like Miss Piggy and Foo Foo the wonder dog. I think it was hilarious!
  3. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------------------
    :news: Need you ask?

But anything with the lab boys or the Chef is sure to get my attention as well, as far as regular skits went.

What about non-returning (i.e. one-time) bits? Hard to name even a top ten faves for those...currently I think mine would be the bit during the Rich Little ep where Lenny the Lizard is eating worms on a wall...until he encounters a really, really loooong worm...
    ---------------------
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  4. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

That is what I meant, the non returning ones.
    I forgot to write that when I posted that
  5. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

You said it! Anything involving the Newsman or the Swedish Chef was my favorite sketches, but I also liked the songs that Dr. Teeth & The Electric Mayhem did.
  6. bazooka_beak Active Member

The "tally bananas" sketch always makes me laugh - hard. It's just great :)
  7. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Another great sketch is the one in my siggy.
  8. KingR76 Active Member

My favourite Muppet Show sketch? Gosh thats like asking how longs a piece of string :) I have so many favourite ones.
  9. dwmckim Well-Known Member

So just get yerself a shorter piece o' string.
  10. MuppetGuy75 Active Member

I always enjoyed alot of the opening numbers such as "The Lullaby of Broadway" with the penguins, polar bears, and chickens from the Gilda Radner episode. Too much fun! :D
  11. Great Gommzo Member

Gonzo singing the Village People's 'Macho Man' on the Victor Borge episode. Hilarious.
  12. Mary Louise Active Member

I could never choose one favorite, but I love "I'm Just Wild About Harry."
  13. Nasubionna Active Member

I love most things involving Link Hogthrob... the first one that pops into my mind is the "Last Dance" with Leslie Ann Warren. Ha!
  14. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Making Doughnut
  15. Hayley B Active Member

The "Fever" sketch with Rita Moreno and Animal.
  16. Scooterforever Active Member

"Orange Colored Sky" with Lynda Carter. As a long-time fan of both the Muppets and superheroes, it was the best of both worlds for me.
  17. TheWeirdoGirl Active Member

The first one that comes to mind is Sam the Eagle reading the story of The Ant And The Grasshopper.
  18. devion34 New Member

The MUPPET SHOW THEME
    :):mad::o:concern::cluck:;):shifty::confused::eek::D:sing::cool::flirt::halo::hungry::fishy::attitude::oops::crazy::sleep::boo:
  19. Scooterforever Active Member

Man, I remember that one so well from when I was a kid. One of my fav Sam moments:attitude:.
  20. Hayley B Active Member

What episode was that in? Who was the guest? I would like to watch that one.