What is your favorite Restaurant?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Real Food: I ate at the Cheesecake factory last week and LOVED it! The food was so good....and then after dinner *dies of happiness*

Fast Food: I *heart* Sonic. I'm lucky on this one, because Sonic was started in OK, so EVERY town has one (and my school is about 2 miles from the headquarters). Everything is deep fried, so I don't eat there much, but they make these AMAZING breakfast toasters and fried cheese bites.

I'm gaining wait just writing this *chews on unsatisfying granola bar*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well I like Sonics, too. But I wen't there for a job and the lady asked me if I had worked in a resturant for year, and she said I need more expierience and I'm like to flip a buger!?:confused: If I can't do that (I mean that bottom of the barrel type of stuff) Then theres no hope in my future at all. I mean they let Paris Hiltom work there and I'm sure she has a lot of real world skills. ("What's wall mart? Is that where you go shopping for walls?") But I guess if you have enough money (enough money to buy the place where your working in or the entire corpreration for that matter) you can work anywhere. I'll never get over it though. That's life for you I guess?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I will now list the restaurants that have been mentioned in the thread that I have never heard of before...

1. Furr's
2. Uno Chicago Grill
3. Jungle Jim's
4. Claim Jumpers
5. In'n'Out Burger
6. Port of Subs
7.Rusty's Pizza
8. Round Table Pizza
9. Papa Murphy's
10. Take'n'Bake Pizza
11.Pizza Factory
12. John's Incredible Pizza
13. Cheesecake Factory (sounds yummy!)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Fast Food: I *heart* Sonic. I'm lucky on this one, because Sonic was started in OK, so EVERY town has one (and my school is about 2 miles from the headquarters). Everything is deep fried, so I don't eat there much, but they make these AMAZING breakfast toasters and fried cheese bites.
*grumble mumble grumble*

... I want a Sonic...

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
I *heart* Sonic. I'm lucky on this one, because Sonic was started in OK, so EVERY town has one (and my school is about 2 miles from the headquarters). Everything is deep fried, so I don't eat there much, but they make these AMAZING breakfast toasters and fried cheese bites.
Me too! That was the other place whose name I couldn't remember for the life of me. I've only eaten there a few times, but man!! They were good!!!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I hear of In and out Buger, Even though I live on the east caost. Let's see, Pizza Factory even though In not quite suer what it is, but I've heard of it. And the Cheescake factory although I'm not sure If I've been their But I've seen the place and have eaten cheesecake from their before, talk about some good cheescake!!!!!!!!!!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I love this mexician restaurant called "Mission Deil". The food is so awesome.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
There's the restaurants where I go and look at the cute women waitresses, then there's the restarants I go and eat beacause I love the food.

Restaurant to see pretty women: Bone Daddies, or Razoos.

Restaurant that has great food: Texas RoadHouuse

I don't eat fast food. It's pretty bad for you, plus, I'm not to fond of fried food.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I will now list the restaurants that have been mentioned in the thread that I have never heard of before...

1. Furr's
2. Uno Chicago Grill
3. Jungle Jim's
4. Claim Jumpers
5. In'n'Out Burger
6. Port of Subs
7.Rusty's Pizza
8. Round Table Pizza
9. Papa Murphy's
10. Take'n'Bake Pizza
11.Pizza Factory
12. John's Incredible Pizza
13. Cheesecake Factory (sounds yummy!)
Snowthers, you have really missed out on some of the best food! Seriously, you must try some of these if you ever get the chance!!!

furryredmonster

Reaction score
Restaurants? Yuck. You have no idea what they have done to your food, most of the food has tons of trans fat... disgusting. I also do not want to eat in front of a bunch of people.