• Exclusive Kermit in Tux

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Exclusive Dr. Teeth in Black Suit

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MM-III

Reaction score
This might sound weird, but I choose Bunsen because he looks the most "alive" Like at any moment he'll just up and start talking.

That's why he's my favorite.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

My choice was Dr. Teeth !

I am most looking forward to Scooter, Janice and the rest of the Electric Mayhem !

see ya

Joggy

Reaction score
The only figure I own right now is Dr. Teeth - it's so hard to choose! Kermit and Bunsen both look too cool on the photos too... I have to wait untill I get them.

I'm really looking forward to Rowlf, because he is my favorite character. I really wanna be able to put him behind his piano (what was it again, baby grand or upright? and what colour?)

beaker

Reaction score
Bunsen! He's the only figure that comes with another figure!
Plus, it reminds me of how his assistant is coming soon...my fave muppet, Beaker! Also, the Dr. Teeth variant is really nice as well.

///beaker///

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I actually played with the Dr. Teeth figure today (what a way to spend my Geek Day!)<<<

Geek Day? Hey, that sounds like my every day holiday :smile:~
I remember back in the day when figure collecting actually meant playing with em now. Sadly, I think for most of us twenty somethings and up(or below) its been reduced to keeping the figures 'MOC' tacked on the wall for display. *sigh*

///beaker///

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
I have to say Bunsen & Dr.Teeth they are so AWESOME and the long hair Miss Piggy is so COOL too!

Now the figures I am looking forward to are SAM, Scooter, Floyd and some time down the road I would LOVE to see Nigel with his music stand and his music wand & Pops in his backstage box If they get made?

uncleduke

Reaction score
From The Mouths Of Babes

If you had asked me this yesterday, my answer would have been Dr. Teeth, no questions asked.
But tonight I came home with Dr. Honeydew, the last figure I needed, and my daughter commented
" Daddy Got another bald toy for his collection" Naturally I looked at her like she was crazy, until I went into my computer room, where I keep my action figure collection.
Lo and behold I was greeted by:
Yoda (bald)
The Chow Yun Fat Crouching TIger, Hidden Dragon figure(bald)
Homer Simpson (bald)
Doonesbury's Uncle Duke (bald)
Peter Boyle From Young Frankestein (bald)
And Riff Raff From Rocky Horror (bald)

I never noticed this folicle imparred tendancy in my collection before...
So I guess my favorite would have to be Dr. Honeydew.
I am off to sleep now, I have to get up early and see if I can find a Jean Luc Picard, Mace Windu. or Joe Cabot (from Reservoir Dogs) at the Toys R Us around the corner

:wink: