What is your favorite Walt Disney World attraction?

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Out of all of the Walt Disney World and Disneyland attractions, what are your favorites?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I've only been to Disney World but I have ALOT of favorites. Here they are according to park:

Magic Kingdom - Pirates of the Caribbean, the Buzz Lightyear ride, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Thunder Mountain Railroad

Epcot - Test Track, Spaceship Earth, and I love walking around the little countries!

MGM - Muppets 3D! (Duh) The Great Movie Ride although I think that's gone now, the Drew Carey sounds and special effects show

Animal Kingdom - the safari ride with the live animals. I'm not much for the rest of Animal Kingdom though.

Faylo

Reaction score
I've only ever been to Tokyo DisneySEA, but the ride I enjoyed there the most was Journey To The Centre of The Earth. :smile: I'm not sure if this one is in other international parks though..

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Beth, when did you go? Isn't the safari ride new? I want to go back there just to see MV3D and go on that ride, but my favorite based on the last couple of times I went was also the international tour at Epcot! I did see MV3D the first time I went, but it was around when it first opened and I don't really remember it. My mom loved it though!
:smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Splash Mountain in WDW
and of course Muppet Vision 3D:smile:
I wasn't too thrilled w/Animal Kingdom either though,Beth

Tim

Reaction score
Faylo said:
I've only ever been to Tokyo DisneySEA, but the ride I enjoyed there the most was Journey To The Centre of The Earth. :smile: I'm not sure if this one is in other international parks though..
You guys are lucky. All the Tokyo Disney Sea stuff was designed for Long Beach in California, but when they went the cheap route, you got all the good stuff, and we got Disney's California Adventure X>-P

amyprismgirl

Reaction score
my favorite rides

my favorite rides are Mission: Space, Test Track, Star Tours and a lot of other rides that might be too long for this reply.:smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Aww, I love DCA, :cry:

Anyhoo, I've only been to Disneyland and DCA, so here's my favorites:

Soarin' Over California
Pirates of the Caribbean
Space Mountain
MuppetVison 3-D
Star Tours
The Haunted Mansion
Peter Pan's Flight
Alice in Wonderland
Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters
Safari Cruise
California Screamin'
Tower of Terror
Splash Mountain
The Maliboomer (just like the Stratosphere in Vegas, fun!)
Grizzly River Run
Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
Storybook Land

Crud, did I list every ride?? Hee-hee. Nah, there's lots more, but I always gotta make it to these.

Hopefully we'll visit again this summer!! :big_grin: I gotta see the new Nemo submarine ride.

Faylo

Reaction score
Tim said:
You guys are lucky. All the Tokyo Disney Sea stuff was designed for Long Beach in California, but when they went the cheap route, you got all the good stuff, and we got Disney's California Adventure X>-P
haha, I don't actually live in Japan, I was there on a trip two summers ago! :smile: