What is your favourite Muppet song?

homerthegreat

Reaction score
I'm not sure what forum this should be in, so I posted it here. (The Obvious Game is here, isn't it?) Anyway, What is your favourite Muppet song? Mine would have to be "Movin' Right Along" from TMM. It's a really great song, and if you haven't heard it, I suggest you go to the vidoe store and rent TMM.

Fozzie Wozzie

Reaction score
I love just about all of the songs but my favorite would have to be 'Movin' Right Along' as well. :embarrassed: :smile: Good song!

FraggleRocks

Reaction score
I think that for me it's a tie between the Rainbow Connection and We Got Us. I love them all but those are the two that really stand out in my mind.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Fozzie Wozzie said:
I love just about all of the songs but my favorite would have to be 'Movin' Right Along' as well. :embarrassed: :smile: Good song!
"Movin' Right Along" would have to be my favorite as well. :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
One of my fav. Muppet songs is Magic Store(finale).Others:Rainbow Connection,Java,Let Me Be Your Song,Imagination,Way I got to Go,Underground,Chilly Down,Dance Magic Dance,As the World Falls Down,Puppetman,Bein' Green,Can You Picture That,Movin' Right Along,Happiness Hotel,N'Im Ineteen,I'm Going to go back there someday,Windmills of Your Mind,Turn the World Around.

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
Welp, 'Moving Right Along' IS the first to come to mind, but (i may get booed for thsi one) but you have to admit 'Cabin Fever' from MTI was perty funny... :halo:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Considering I haven't seen many of the shows or movies, I'd probably say Cabin Fever.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
The Magic Store is great as well as Night Life.

ryan