What is Your Race and Religion?

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I'm British and within that I am Scottish and am proud to say I am both of these things

I'm a Christian: to be exact I'm Church of Scotland which is Presbyterian and Protestant.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I think this is a very interesting thread D'Snowth! It's fun to learn where others come from and what they believe!

My race: Well, I was born and raised in Minnesota so American caucasian, and I have some Norweigen, Irish, German, Bohemean, British and possibly French (my grandfather was adopted so we don't know for sure) in me.

My religion: Catholic even though I don't agree 100 % with what it teaches, I do have a deep devotion to Mary, so it works for me!

Vibs

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
I'm also a little Irish, Scottish, and Danish(yep, I'm a breakfast food).
Ahaaa!! You are danish! YOu are a dane! OOoh we're gonna have so much fun speaking danish, discussing The Little Mermaid, reading H.C Andersen and singing "I Danmark er jeg født der har jeg hjemme" - you know the danish song "In Denmark I was born there is my home". But of course you knew that because you are a DANE!! Yayyayayayay!! ......... :smile:

Okay moi:

RACE:
I was born as a Danish and when I was three I became a human...

(I just can't get enough of the whole danish pastry/dane joke! :smile: )

And I'm still a dane. And I am so Danish it hurts! In generatiooooons my family has been danish. I have relatives in US actually, but I've never seen them. My father's Father's sister and her husband who went to America when they were 23 or so, so they must be rather old now... hm, I wonder if I have any cousins or something in USA! I must have actually... Curious. :big_grin:

RELIGION:
I'm a Christian, in the "I believe Jesus is our saviour and that he loves me and everybody and that you just gotta say "yes I want your forgiveness" and you'll have it." way. Sometimes I think believing is hard, sometimes it's so easy. But I'm pretty sure that I do believe in Jesus and that I'm a christian.
- yep.

minidoozer

Reaction score
Half Dutch half Danish. Yum. My father is from Holland and his side of the family has lived there for ages. At least I think they have. My mother is from Denmark and her family has lived here for a looooong time.
I was born and raised in Denmark, but I can understand (and speak a bit) Dutch.

I'm a Christian. I believe in God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and what the Bibel says about them, people and the world.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Methodist,white.

I go to church and I try to read the Bible when I can. Im not the most sinfree person..but I believe in God.

Xerus

Reaction score
I'm a white male and I'm a Christian-Presbyterian.

hope

Reaction score
I am from part native american heritage, on the caucasion side, I am unsure where originated.
religion well I have been to alot of different churches trying to find my way. Found that I can have my own relationship with my god without carrying a label, so I dont attend any particular church.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
So, I'm English. My mam is English, my dad is English. All 4 of my grandparents were English. So, to sum up, I'm English

Religion is a hard one for me,. I was raised Catholic, and have been confirmed Catholic. However, since Confirmation I've been doubting the religion and I'm now no longer a Catholic. I don't really know what I am at the moment, I'm not totally atheist. I believe in some higher power, I believe in an afterlife. I'm really interested in Buddhism at the moment, I'm studying that when bored and share a lot of beliefs with them. I'm also a Fruitist, which I know some of my closer members of MC are!! Woo!! Frutism rules!!

Dan
xxx

Vibs

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
My mam is English
Reading it too fast, you get "My name is English" - I did that anyway and was like "That is so silly" hahahaha... ha... um...

Fruitism? What exactly is that?