What made you roll your eyes today thread?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that. I make lasagna a couple times a year, and Garfield would probably have to fight me for it.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Rohail’s latest comments.

He’s driving me crazy (referring to another user) and annoying and like I annoy you you and Cody about full Sesame Street episodes.

I will never do it again cross my heart I swear it

And this random comment.

Rememember Guy smiley ?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Nantovision is Charles best he even has grover Kermit up down staircase in English but he hasn’t uploaded yet

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what made me roll my eyes?

The fact that you're still complaining about Rohail.

Look, I get it. The kid's annoying. But constantly complaining about him won't change anything.

I'm sorry Mikaela, but you mentioned you were going to block him, and it gets to a point where enough is enough.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Look, I get it. The kid's annoying. But constantly complaining about him won't change anything.

I'm sorry Mikaela, but you mentioned you were going to block him, and it gets to a point where enough is enough.
Sorry, but I wish there was a way to block just his posts.

Any Del

Reaction score

He's got a point.

Any Del

Reaction score
What made me roll my eyes today is how slow the PCSX2 emulator runs on my laptop. I'm playing Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 and Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 but it's runs slow most of the time.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
What made me roll my eyes today is how slow the PCSX2 emulator runs on my laptop. I'm playing Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 and Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 but it's runs slow most of the time.

Emulators suck.

The only time I use them is to play an old game I want to try out before owning.