What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Dude, that littlerally always happens to me when my friend Mike throws stuff at me. :stick_out_tongue:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That's what you get walking around with exposed nipples! 8)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yet another school shooting in Florida today, and once again, the GOP are blaming the victims for being bullies to the shooter and making him feel the need to go in and start shooting the place up.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Yet another school shooting in Florida today, and once again, the GOP are blaming the victims for being bullies to the shooter and making him feel the need to go in and start shooting the place up.

It's now ridiculous how this is being allowed to continue.

How many died???

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I agree this isn't the greatest thing, but that's something that seriously needs to be addressed. If you treat a person like crap, what do you think he's gonna do?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
A normal person would tell a parent or teacher. A nutcase would shoot up a school
I agree this isn't the greatest thing, but that's something that seriously needs to be addressed. If you treat a person like crap, what do you think he's gonna do?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
In English we had to watch Black Beauty. For some reason. We didn't even read the book. :rolleyes: :confused: