What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know we're trying to curb the political discussions around here, but man, I just knew all this talk of Trump "deserving" a Nobel Peace Prize for how "he" ended the Korean War would give him a huge ego boost, and boy has it. Now I won't be the least bit surprised if he actually buys one for himself.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
On that subject, I confess I actually used to watch Annoying Orange videos in the beginning, and admittedly, they were mildly amusing at best, but they did get really old really quickly, lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh they do.

The fact that a CN show was made for it also ruined it for me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I mean hey, Nick gave Fred two shows and three movies, and he was even more annoying that Annoying Orange, lol!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I used to watch The Annoying Orange when I first had a YouTube account myself, then that got annoying after awhile, so I stopped watching.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Sometimes I like to watch those Jerry Springer and Maury type shows just to laugh at how crazy and deluded the people who go on them can be. :laugh:
The whole deal is that everyone who appears on Jerry or Maury gets six hundred bucks for their efforts. So there is no shortage of people lined up, make a fool of themselves on tv, maybe pretend to fight, nice deal.
And there's no shortage of people who still want to watch this crap.
It is something to see "You ARE the father!" And having the baby mama rolling around on the floor. Nice.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Saw a dog running around with no owners. :rolleyes:

People. Keep your **** pets near you at all times. They get lost because of that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Some idiot almost tried running right in front of my car when I was driving at the last minute. :rolleyes: