What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Jungle Book and Beauty and the Beast did pretty well.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
i've heard nothing but hatred towards beauty and the beast. haven't heard anything about the jungle book. forgot it existed tbh

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I saw it in the theaters with my mom. Really good and ALOT darker compared to the cartoon version.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So the batteries in my SharpTV leaked that white, flaky acid inside and it ****** up my remote. :rolleyes:

Had to order a new one which I'm kind of furious about, but, eh, what can I do at this point?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I was updating my Mr. Johnson fainting compilation video (heads up: I'm going to delete the old one when I can manage to finish this), and my Mac just turns off for no reason while it was exporting and just now won't turn on. :rolleyes:

I really hope it didn't overheat.

EDIT: Nevermind. Apparently my Mac ran out of battery within 10 minutes in spite of it having 39 percent left.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sometimes I have to roll my eyes whenever I try to share something on Facebook and people's response is like, "**** dude, you didn't have to write an entire book," for posting a comment that's longer than three words.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I just noticed my new remote that I ordered after my old one got effed up from battery acid has defective volume batteries, so then I had to order a new one (which was more expensive) and return this one. :rolleyes:

THANKFULLY this one is brand new..... Or, said to be, anyway.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Once again, need I remind everyone why I don't like to order online?