What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The fact that it took me four times to export this without it looking all weird and glitchy (it happened to me three times. :rolleyes:)

Guess the fourth time is the charm this time!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just to avoid aggrivating @ConsummateVs, I'll only say the fact that evidently a certain vapid pop starlet is getting a movie.

But, at least it's apparently only going to be a straight-to-Netflix movie, so it's not like it'll be some kind of mainstream, theatrical movie anyway.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The fact that I uploaded a Naruto video last March on my Saltywhiteguy92 channel for a silly YouTube poop (none of the original audio was there minus the fighting theme) and it's been up with no problem, but as soon as I upload two other videos (one being Kirisame roasting Sakura in "Protect the Waterfall Village" and the final fight from that same OVA in the English dub), boom. Instantly blocked worldwide. :rolleyes:

No wonder most recently-uploaded Naruto stuff has been subbed lately. YouTube's copyright system is a joke.

Not only that, but I tried making this video of a stick figure dancing to "Future" by JJD and premiere kept messing up the export and eventually just kept crashing when I tried re-exporting it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's getting to a point that almost every new YouTube Poop I make I have to link to Google Drive instead, because it's instantly nuked for copyright on YouTube. Just this year, this happened when PBS nuked an Arthur and Disney nuked a Rescuers Down Under poop I made.