What made you roll your eyes today thread?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Finding more reported posts from the "And America Continues to Show its True Colors" thread. Seriously, it's like people just can't stop being jerkish to each other so they go ahead and do so.

Meh. Rully wish I could close threads again. :sigh:
I’m just staying out of the thread.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don't think I know what you were trying to accomplish, but once you have achieved supreme excellence in your edit, I'd love to see it. :stick_out_tongue:
I mean, you've seen the restored version, right? Notice how HiT took out alot of scene transitions from the original source so they just literally cut scene to scene?

Eh, no matter. Probably gonna upload it on YouTube when I'm done.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Adobe Premiere is, unfortunately, getting to a point where it's almost as unreliable as Movie Maker was, and I've gotten to a point where I have to remind myself to manually save the project after each individual edit, because I never know when it's suddenly going to crash and not be able to save what I had previously been working on for an extended period of time.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Adobe Premiere is, unfortunately, getting to a point where it's almost as unreliable as Movie Maker was, and I've gotten to a point where I have to remind myself to manually save the project after each individual edit, because I never know when it's suddenly going to crash and not be able to save what I had previously been working on for an extended period of time.
I've been noticing that myself, and it's a shame, because I really love working with Adobe Premiere. I've only use Final Cut once but I like that too. I refuse to use Avid media composer. Anything from Avid, I flat-out refused to use.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Now adobe premiere just flat out refuses to open up.

K. That's cool I guess.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know if upgrading would help or not, but admittedly, I downgraded to a previous version of Adobe Premiere (specifically CC 2015), because I notice with each upgrade Adobe makes to Premiere, there are certain features they discontinue, one of which they recently discontinued was Fast Color Corrector, which I use frequently, so I downgraded to the last-known version that still retained it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don't know if upgrading would help or not, but admittedly, I downgraded to a previous version of Adobe Premiere (specifically CC 2015), because I notice with each upgrade Adobe makes to Premiere, there are certain features they discontinue, one of which they recently discontinued was Fast Color Corrector, which I use frequently, so I downgraded to the last-known version that still retained it.
I think what I'm going to do is upgrade my computer after uninstalling it to clear up space and then see where it goes from there.