What made you think today?

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm also a bit of a Twitter fan. There's a lot of nice uses for it. Everything's nice and brief, you can share stuff to others easily. Depending on the circumstance, there's a lot of nice uses for it.

I'd say your best bet would be to do what Mitchell said. Test it out and see what you think of it. It only takes a couple minutes to create an account, and if you like it, keep going.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I'm also a bit of a Twitter fan. There's a lot of nice uses for it. Everything's nice and brief, you can share stuff to others easily. Depending on the circumstance, there's a lot of nice uses for it.

I'd say your best bet would be to do what Mitchell said. Test it out and see what you think of it. It only takes a couple minutes to create an account, and if you like it, keep going.
Just created an account today! It's not bad at all. :smile: Maybe one day I'll find you and pester you. :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm really reluctant to get a twitter...I never update my facebook status, so being on a site that focuses on status updates doesn't make much sense for me XD

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Twitter is 140 characters, not 160, but there's a site called tweetlonger (if I recall right) where one can make sort of miniblogs linked back to your twitter account. Yes, one may post pics and video and links.

I have discovered some new friends there, some lovely Brits as a matter of fact, and am encrushed with one of them! Hashtag games can be fun. And occasionally one sees the power of the 'net in action when actual news takes off and spreads like a tumbleweed fire all over, racking up thousands of retweets in seconds. Just beware of spambots and idiots (both are blockable).

If you limit whom you talk to and proceed intelligently it's just as much fun as the Forum, honestly. :news:
--------------

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I think Julian Lennon (or Sean), James McCartney, Dhani Harrison, and Zak Starkey could form a band. They might find some common ground somewhere.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, apparently Lindsay Lohan turned down an offer to appear on DTWS this upcoming season, since apparently, reality TV is beneath her.

This made me think two things: 1) Gah, DTWS, is there NO ONE you won't ask to be on your show?! 2) Wow Lindsay, for once, you did something that kind of redeems you to us... KIND OF.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
They need to change the name of the show, as they have run out of actual stars who are willing to appear...
In other news, on Facebook yesterday the DWTS page announced a new show involving "celebrities" competitively diving... I really hope they were joking.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They need to change the name of the show, as they have run out of actual stars who are willing to appear...
My favorite webcomic actually joked about that a couple of years ago, how ABC does celebrity versions of shows like Celebrity Apprentice, that they should do a Celebrity Dancing With the Stars.
In other news, on Facebook yesterday the DWTS page announced a new show involving "celebrities" competitively diving... I really hope they were joking.
It wouldn't surprise me in the least. They already did a Skating With the Stars (ice skating, that is).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I just thunk...

After rewatching the Bewitched episode "Ho Ho the Clown"... by today's standards, that episode actually seems pretty creepy.