What Miss Piggy should MR design?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
What is your dream Piggy for MR to design? This deserves its own thread. This is when the comments could be most productive since they haven't started on it yet.

I'll be happy the more it looks like this. I know the ears will be more "rabbitty" like she's been for while. I like more of a Caperish-looking Piggy.

:mad:

Telly

Reaction score
I'd love if she had her Great Muppet Caper look, while wearing the purple dress with purple opera gloves!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Ideally I would like her to look like this:

http://www.toughpigs.com/images/anthnewstuff13ad.jpg

She definitely needs her trademark gloves and this outfit seems to be the iconic look. As long as she doesn't look too much like the modern version with the pale complexion, straight, short, blonde hair and odd nose job she seems to have gotten, I'll be happy. I think we are looking for a mix of the Piggy's between '75 and '81.

Bear Man

Reaction score
Definitely the Muppet Caper look. Although I'd actually be happy with a modern pig as long as she had a Muppet Caper-era wig

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I want more of series two DVD look. The classic look with the opera gloves and purple outfit. :mad:

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Without a doubt the Great Muppet Caper look is the way to go.
-Artie:mad:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Ideally I would like her to look like this:

http://www.toughpigs.com/images/anthnewstuff13ad.jpg

She definitely needs her trademark gloves and this outfit seems to be the iconic look. As long as she doesn't look too much like the modern version with the pale complexion, straight, short, blonde hair and odd nose job she seems to have gotten, I'll be happy. I think we are looking for a mix of the Piggy's between '75 and '81.
Almost agree with you there.Definately that dress and gloves, and the long dark blonde hair, but I didnt like the very first piggy.She looked better towards the end of the muppet show, so I would put the era between 77 and 84.(even though the Muppet Show finished in 81.):smile:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Miss Piggy

So, I really like the old style look as well for Piggy, more so the Muppets Take Manhattan (but with long hair, no curly perm) or the Muppets Movie look. The new Piggy look isn't bad at all and I wouldn't mind the face the way it looks, but am TOTALLY AGAINST the platinum blonde straight hair! I'm also not too fond of her on the first and second seasons of the muppet show. She doesn't look as 'glamorous' as I know she can. I have to say, one thing I am against is the purple dress. The purple gloves are a yes, but the dress....they can definitly get something more 'glamorous' for her to wear. She's worn so many beautiful outfits, the purple one is too plain and doesn't really show her diviness of a character.

:mad:

vaderdentist

Reaction score
I am enamored by the classic "end of series" look for Piggy, but she just looked so cool in Muppets From Space. Defninitely more modern etc...might fit in really nicely with the more current posers too since they are all based on their modern likenesses.........or so it seems.

Dave :smile:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Forgot about Muppets from Space

I agree with you vaderdentist, she do look amazing in that movie and she was also very Fabulous! Maybe modern is the way to go, being the others are more modern and would fit in nicely. :mad: What do you all think? I think he has a point here.