What Movie are you Currently Watching?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I watched Spinal Tap. Its such a weird movie. They seem to have bad luck with drummers lol

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Right now I'm watching Disney's Robin Hood, before I head off to bed anyway.

You know what's a few things I'm not to big on with this Disney movie though...

1) A lot of the dance moves were just taken from other Disney movies most noteably "The Jungle Book"

2) The villians in this movie just doesn't measure up to the other Disney villians. I mean Price John is totally lame and the fact that Hiss takes all his crap just makes him even lamer.

That's just my say though, :smile:. Don't get me wrong I still love the movie otherwise I wouldn't brother wacthing it. :wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I always found it odd that both movies had sanakes that basically did everything for a "big cat". I dont tihnk I liked Robin Hood. I dont remember since I havnt seen it in a looooong time

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Maybe there were trying to save money at the time?
Maybe but if that was the case then they picked a really bad time to try to save money, since Robin Hood had the load of being the first animated feature to be done after the death of Walt Disney. In fact that's one of the things this movie gets lacked for is because it made it some like Disney didn't put as much "heart" as they did their previous movies.

I always found it odd that both movies had sanakes that basically did everything for a "big cat". I dont tihnk I liked Robin Hood. I dont remember since I havnt seen it in a looooong time
I thought that as well, which is something I dislike about Robin Hood, not to mention that Lil John is almost a total clone of Baloo, in fact they were voiced by the same man, Phil Harris. Sadly as I mention above this "little things" is kind of one of the reasons why Robin Hood doesn't get much credit for being an important Disney movie.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
"The Three Caballeros". Man, I love that little parrot. Just steals my heart away...