What Muppet are you in the mood for?

beakerboy12

Reaction score
The reason I'm making this thread is because sometimes I'm in the mood for watching videos or listening to songs by a specific Muppet character.

Today I'm feeling in a "County" mood :batty:. If your feeling like you wanna watch a specific Muppet, this is your thread!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Well, I'm pretty much always in a Mayhem-y mood, especially Janice. :sing::flirt::cool:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I love them all, but many times I'm in a mood to see some Kermit moments on Sesame Street.:smile:

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
Today I was in a Beaker-y mood. Other recent Muppet moods that I can recall include Count, Grover, Bert & Ernie, Kermit, Scooter and even the penguins. :zany:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Me, I'm always in a newsy mood so I like watching the newsman! I'm also in some kind of science mood so I like to watch bunsen too.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Most days I'm in an "AN-I-MAL! AN-I-MAL! Ahahahaha!" mood. :halo:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Often I'm in a Teethy mood (What can I say, Dr. Teeth is awesome). Other times, I'm in the mood for the Swedish Chef.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I often find myself in a Sam Eagle mood. Patriotic and frustrated by those around me.

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
I've been in such a Grover and Kermit mood today. "Eyyyyyyyyy, Froggy Babyyyyyyyy!" :super: