1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What Muppet Are You?

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Lu775, Apr 17, 2002.

1. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

I'm a Rowlf.
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yikes I am The Sweedish Chief!!! I would have liked to be Dr Teeth, Beayregard, or Sweetums. Uh, de, blip, blip, blip!!!

Beayregard,

De flim es Okie Dokie
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Do you mean Wocka, Wocka???!!!:cool:
  4. Apparently I'm a Rowlf-er.

But it's so hard to choose answers in some of 'em!
  5. muppet_fan_1

muppet_fan_1 Member

hey wow. cute quiz. Odd results though...Fozzie? I Think not....Not to say I don't luv the guy but...come on......Fozzie?
  6. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

I am...

Kermit!

How about that?

:)
  7. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Which Muppet??

"You are Fozzie!
    Wokka Wokka! You love to make lame jokes. Your sense of humor might be a bit off, but you're a great friend and can always be counted on."

Was there ever any doubt??? By the way, don't they know it's WoCka WoCka?? They need to be smacked with a rubber chicken.

FOZ
  8. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I've got Fozzie. That's weird. I like him. I have a lot of his attributes (no one really understands me, and such). Of course I do wear clothes all the time, and I never wear hats or ties. WOcka Wocka Wocka...Heheheh!
  9. Fozzie Bear

Dr. Tooth,

Hats and ties are cool...it's all this running around bare that gets this bear in trouble! HAA!!

WOCKA WOCKA!!

Foz
  10. Nadine

Nadine New Member

Re: Which Muppet??

::Gets smacked by a rubber chicken::

Silly me ;)
  11. Fozzie Bear

Re: Re: Which Muppet??

OO! Sorry, it slipped!!

FOZ :eek: