1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What Muppet Stuff Do You Want To See On Youtube?

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by maniacal muppet, Apr 3, 2007.

1. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

Personally, I'd love to see more Jim Henson Hour stuff. Especially The Song Of The Cloud Forest. Anyone Else?
  2. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Any MuppeTelevison epsiodes of The Jim Henson Hour.

The complete Dog City episode (with Jim Henson Hour bumpers).

The promo for the playhouse videos from 1985, which were shown after the programs ended (there were three different promos, but the main difference was that each promo was longer than the previous one, and at least in the preview following Muppet Moments, two clips were replaced in the part shown in all three promos).

More clips from the Play-Along Videos.

The Great Santa Claus Switch.

Obviously, more Sesame Street stuff not available on existing videos or DVDs.

The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years (it's been a long time since I last saw that special, and all that's on You Tube is one montage).

The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson (the finale was included).

Great Performances: The World of Jim Henson (I've never seen the whole special... probably just 90 percent of it)

Inner Tube

Sesame Street's All-Star 25th Birthday: Stars and Street's Forever (I only saw most of the whole special when it first aired... stupid tape stopping in the middle of it... and missed the first few minutes).

Out to Lunch (fat chance of that happening anytime soon).
  3. Medbe Monster

Medbe Monster New Member

The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 years
    Ernie and Bert: I 8 the sandbox
    Jim Henson's Funeral Service
    Follow That Bird: One Little Star