What muppets do you think should be friends?

muppetmonster

Reaction score
This is regarding the "Sesame Street" and "The Muppet Show" muppets. What muppets do you think should be friends and may or may not already be? Here's my list:

Animal: Cookie Monster
Bert: Marvin Suggs, Sam the Eagle, Fozzie Bear
Cookie Monster: Animal
Crazy Harry: Herry Monster
Ernie: Lew Zealand
Fozzie Bear: Bert
Gonzo: Grover
Grover: Gonzo
Herry Monster: Crazy Harry
Lew Zealand: Ernie
Marvin Suggs: Bert
Oscar the Grouch: Statler, Waldorf
Sam the Eagle: Bert
Statler: Oscar the Grouch
Waldorf: Oscar the Grouch

I also think Crazy Harry should be friends with Gonzo and Animal, if they are not already friends. I also think Lew Zealand and Marvin Suggs should be friends, also if they are not already friends. What are your guys' ideas?

Muppetmonster

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I think Rowlf the dog and Don Music would get along great. Rowlf could help Don with lyrics to a song.

Some how I can see Janice and Forgetful Jones getting along great.

ryan

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
muppetmonster said:
This is regarding the "Sesame Street" and "The Muppet Show" muppets. What muppets do you think should be friends and may or may not already be? Here's my list:

Animal: Cookie Monster
That would make sense, as there was that scene in MFC where Janice came in with Christmas cookies, and Cookie gobbled them all down. Janice then asked "Who was that strange blue creature?" and Animal replied, "That my kinda fella".

muppetmonster

Reaction score
I know I have already said that I can see these muppets as friends, but I did not really say why. Here is why I think they can be friends:

Grover and Gonzo - With names like "Super Gonzo" and "The Great Gonzo", nothing else can say it more perfectly. Both of these happy-go-lucky and carefree muppets can be friends, because the both of them are imaginative and like to perform heroic events.

Cookie Monster and Animal - Animal said in TMFC when Cookie Monster ate all the cookies and Janice asked Animal who was that muppet, Animal replied that that muppet was his kind of guy. Both muppets lack self control and like to eat like crazy.

Ernie and Lew Zealand - These two muppets could truly be best friends. Not only do they look similar and sound a little similar, but they also have similar personalities and interests: having a toy of their own that they like to show off and play with and also are goofy/zany, happy-go-lucky, surprising, and love to sing and play tricks on others.

As for Bert, I could see him liking Fozzie Bear, Sam the Eagle, and Marvin Suggs, on account of their personalities, interests, etc., but Bert has much more in common with Sam the Eagle and Marvin Suggs than he does with Fozzie Bear.

Oscar the Grouch would be friends with Sam the Eagle or even Statler and Waldorf for that matter, because of their antisocial rebellion against the other muppets.

If I have more ideas. I will let you guys know.

Muppetmonster