1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

WHAT? No new episodes?

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by D'Snowth, Sep 19, 2005.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I tuned into Sesame Street today expecting to find a new episode to review about, only to find another rerun from season 34. Now don't get me wrong, 34 is one of the best seasons, but I thought they were going to continue the new episodes this week. Man, PBS's schedules are screwed up ever since this "PBS Kids GO!" line up started!
  2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

it's a suggestion for PBS Kids ..... Go!!!!! as in away they want to show painting with bob all morning
  3. Rosewood

Rosewood New Member

I noticed the same thing

I have a funny feeling they are going to try to "spread out" the new episodes so that it seems they cover a longer time frame and keep people watching. For PBS, the more people there are watching their shows at one time, the better. I have a feeling that if they showed all the new episodes at the beginning of the season, the new episodes would be watched, and, once they had nothing but re-runs to show, their ratings would plummet!