"What Now My Love"

muppet baby

Reaction score
I have been watching my season 1 of TMS and i got to the candice bergen eposide , and i saw the skit with Miss Piggy , where she was singing the song What Now My Love , that song is a song that i have loved most of my life :insatiable: LOL .

Do many of you love it to ?

I love the way that she would dance in this skit LOL .

One of my all time faverites .:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I first heard it on the Wizard of Oz cd, which also had some classic Piggy tracks. I used to sing along to it loudly, or just do the "Bom bubba bu bom"'s.

I wasn't as big a fan of it when I saw it staged, with the weird vampire creatures.

Kiki

Reaction score
I think it's great. I love the original, too. Ahh yes, classic Piggy at her best.

peyjenk

Reaction score
I wasn't as big a fan of it when I saw it staged, with the weird vampire creatures.
Same here. It is a great song and a great character moment, but I think it is deflated by the staging. But if Jim and co. knew then what they knew later about Piggy, they'd probably have done the number differently.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Very true. She was still being made fun of, back then. She'd probably have just sung it with Rowlf on the piano or something later in the series.

Kiki

Reaction score
I first heard the song on the original TMS LP when I was younger, and when I first saw it on the telly I was like, "whoa- weird! What are those things wanting to eat her?" XD