What scene would you want to be in most?

Frogster

Reaction score
I was thinking earlier of all the character scenes that are in the movies, as well as on TMS. What scene from any of the Muppet films or show would you have wanted to been in the most? This excludes the Rainbow Connection finale, which I'm sure everyone wishes they were in (heck, some of us here HAVE been in it lol lucky ducks). Feel free to share what scene you would have loved to do. My favorite scene that I'd give anything to be in...?

The Baseball Diamond Game scene in The Great Muppet Caper, especially if I was a sleeve puppet playing keep-away. That looks like it was so much fun to shoot! Long before we had Yodas fighting Emperors with CGI effects, we had real puppets playing baseball against humans. I can't imagine how long that took to make.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
It might be fun to be there with The Muppets in The Great Muppet Caper and get thrown out of an airplane without a parachute and still somehow survive the fall.:smile::embarrassed::concern:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
"It'd be neat to try this without the parachute.":concern:
"Well, I suppose you could once.":smile:

LOL!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
The scenes I would most like to be in is the dance scene at the Dubonnet Club when everyone sings "The First Time It Happens" and dance along with everyone. It would be nice if Muppets from other projects joined in.

Hey, any musical number that has singing and dancing with the Muppets would be a scene I would want to be in!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Me: I would've wanted to be in the "Do-Re-Mi" song from episode 310 of TMS. That would've been funny to do Annie sue, or Fozzie, or maybe even Bo!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Sat in the back row watching the Wedding in TMTM, that would have been pretty neat.

Chris

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I for one would have loved to meet Jim Henson doing the Muppet Newsman. It would've probably been seriously hilarious to do an interview with the Newsman himself!

Frogster

Reaction score
lol just to clarify (not sure if people know) it's, if you were a puppeteer, what scene would you want to be an extra in... although I like the interview with the Newsman

Beauregard

Reaction score
Happiness Hotel would have been an AWESOME scene to have been in! With the rats and people sliding down the banisters and stuff everywhere and everyone happily singing along. I'd have LOVED it.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
What a great time I would have had being on the Muppet Show when Joan Baez was playing the guitar and singing "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down"! Beauregard was backing her up on harmonica, which made for terrific harmony, and they were surrounded by Muppet animals joining in the chorus. I would have loved to be joining the singing!