What Sesame classics are on Muppet Central Radio?

mikealan

Reaction score
Can you tell me all of the Sesame Street classic songs and/or skits on Muppet Central Radio? Please let me know!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by mikealan
Can you tell me all of the Sesame Street classic songs and/or skits on Muppet Central Radio? Please let me know!
Well, there is no way of telling WHAT ones are on it (unless you're Phil) since they are so random. And it also depends on what you mean by "Classic".

So far, I can recall

Disco Frog
X marks the spot
R-Machine
Count it higher
C is for Cookie
Coconut counting man
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ (I do not know what it's called. It's the song that Big Bird sings and he runs all the letters together)

I don't know what else. I use school computer, so sometimes MC radio works for me, sometimes it doesn't!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ (I do not know what it's called. It's the song that Big Bird sings and he runs all the letters together)
Yep. That's one of my favorites. I used to have it downloaded on my old computer, but that doesn't seem to work anymore.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Part of the agreements of having a legal broadcast is that we won't publicize in advance our exact playlist, but there are 900 songs in our rotation and probably about 200-250 of those are Sesame tunes with a high majority of them from 1969 to 1979.

We enjoy hearing what Sesame tunes you guys like as it helps to influence what gets played in the future.