What song can you not get out of your head?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
All right! Who's chopping onions? Something's making my eyes water right now:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
This horrible, wretched song called "Hooked" by Dylan Scott. Every Friday at work we have this cruel thing called "Country Friday" where we listen to one of two unbearable country stations (usually the most unbearable one), that rotate the same, wretched, horrible songs four times a day. The fourth time hearing "Up Down" by Florida George Line nearly put me in a depressive funk, and if I have to hear Kenny Chesney sing about a T-shirt one more time I'm gonna lose my mind. And don't forget Jason Aldean whining: "You make it eeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" (with an unbearable amount of twang)

This music was not meant to be consumed by humans, and this is what the "cool" people listen to. All music today is just whining and yelling, from Imagine Dragons to Jason Aldean; I am so far removed from this and it bothers me way too much that people listen to it. I don't believe it.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, be thankful.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Next month will be officially have been an entire year since Tom Petty passed away so I've been thinking of him a lot lately for that reason. This song in particular has been on my mind a lot due to how Miley Cyrus sung it as a tribute to him after his passing on Jimmy Fallon last year:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm warning you..... This is a major ear worm.

Also, if you haven't seen the movie 3 Idiots, you should definitely check it out. Hilarious!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I have "Danger's No Stranger" stuck in my head right now.

I really love how Chris can just sing ANYTHING. He has such a good 80's voice.