What song can you not get out of your head?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Funny. Heart of Glass makes me want to shoot myself XP Their earlier stuff when they were slightly more punk is...tolerable.

Anyways, Los Angeles is Burning by Bad Religion has been in my head the last few days.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
I had "Marshmallow Man" by The Aquabats stuck in my head until I read the posts again and "Heart of Glass" got stuck inside my head yet again.

I think "Heart of Glass" is the only song where just reading the name gets it stuck in my head.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Yeah, just so you know, we actually kind of discourage posting just simply "Yeah" or "Okay" just for the sake of posting, that's pretty much what the "Like" button is in place for.
i agree

Anyways, I've got multiple Aquabats songs stuck in my head (just like every day), because I've been searching songs on YouTube and I've been browsing Aquabats stuff on Tumblr. I found a bunch of cool pictures from the '90s that I wasn't able to find on Google Images or the official website.

cjd874

Reaction score
I always have songs stuck in my head. Anything from classic rock of the '60s - '80s (the Beatles, Eagles, and Elton John) or contemporary pop (Adele, Gotye, Katy Perry, and Fall Out Boy). Right now I've got Elton John's "Better Off Dead" stuck in my head. But I like it because it's got a very catchy piano hook, obviously derived from classical music that EJ used to study. So, basically, I don't mind it when any song by Elton gets stuck in my head.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Funny. Heart of Glass makes me want to shoot myself XP Their earlier stuff when they were slightly more punk is...tolerable.
I like Blondie, but they lost it after "Heart Of Glass" went to Number One because they chased the hits. "Rapture" is okay, but "The Tide Is High" is just embarrassing. And they put out this album in 1982, and you can guess how good it is just by looking at the cover:

AquaGGR

Reaction score
I have "This Is How I Disappear" by My Chemical Romance stuck in my head, I think it's because I looked up Yo Gabba Gabba on Tumblr. I get too many GIFs of the time when they were guest starring on the show.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This week I've had 99 Luftballoons stuck in my head.

I like Blondie, but they lost it after "Heart Of Glass" went to Number One because they chased the hits. "Rapture" is okay, but "The Tide Is High" is just embarrassing.

I like all three of those songs.

And now "Rapture" is stuck in my head for some reason.