What song can you not get out of your head?

Faylo

Reaction score
^ Ragtime Queen is one of my favourite songs!

Right Now? Vinland Bound, it's a song that was composed especially for the Mount Pearl Show Choir in Newfoundland (which I am a part of).

The one that gets stuck in my head the most? Mahna Mahna.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
That song wouldn't have any connection to "Homeward Bound" by Simon and Garfunkel, would it? (And if it did, it would be rather ironic, given the Simon and Garfunkel songs stuck in my head...)
Erin

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
YAY! Heres a trophy! *hands a big shiny trophy shaped like the Halloween Town World* *pokes sig*

I was watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Tim Burton's version) last night and now I got that song when they first enter the factory stuck in my head. "Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka, the amazing chocolateer..."
Yay, trophy! *receives trophy from Sgt. Floyd* I'd like to thank all the little people. :big_grin:

And now that you mentioned that song, I got it stuck on the back of my head now. XD But earlier today, Mokey's song "I'd Give My Soul" was stuck on me after so long of it not being stuck.

... And now I got the "Remembering Song" stuck in my head! :excited:

Faylo

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
That song wouldn't have any connection to "Homeward Bound" by Simon and Garfunkel, would it? (And if it did, it would be rather ironic, given the Simon and Garfunkel songs stuck in my head...)
Erin
I'm pretty sure it has no connection, we performed this song for a vikings celebration a few years ago. :stick_out_tongue:

The song that is currently stuck in my head is Ain't No Other Man (Christina Aguilera's new song).

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I've been whistling and humming the theme to Superman for about the last 5 weeks straight.

As for a real singing-type song, it's been Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Today it's that odd hosting song Steve Martin did in the early nineties on Saturday Night Live. Like... "I'm worth 17 million I could buy and sell you and you and you a thousand times over. But tonight there's a show to do." That. It will /not/ stop playing in my head. :big_grin:

RedDragon

Reaction score
See "I think it's more addictive than drugs!!!" thread...