What song can you not get out of your head?

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
Bananas In Pyjamas
are coming down the stairs
bananas in pyjamas
are chasing teddy bears

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
The song I can't get out of my head is "Can't Get It Out Of My Head" by Electric Light Orchestra..........

Get it!!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Uhg! Ok, dont laugh, but I got that stupid recycle song from Dooley and Pals stuck in my head. GRRRRR R-E-C-Y_C-L-E BAH! In case you are wondering WHY I was watching it, its the only thing on at 7:30 before school

In case you dont know what it is, its about this alien (Dooley) and his robot friend who come to earth and make friends with these kids and they live in their spaceship in these peoples back yard. Its a goofy kids show out of ... someplace in NC

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I was up in the quad cities the other day at a minor league hockey game and at the end they played "cotton eyed joe" by the rednex. Its been stuck in my head ever since.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
Uhg! Ok, dont laugh, but I got that stupid recycle song from Dooley and Pals stuck in my head. GRRRRR R-E-C-Y_C-L-E BAH! In case you are wondering WHY I was watching it, its the only thing on at 7:30 before school

In case you dont know what it is, its about this alien (Dooley) and his robot friend who come to earth and make friends with these kids and they live in their spaceship in these peoples back yard. Its a goofy kids show out of ... someplace in NC
Ahahahahahahahahahahah...................:zany:Just kidding!:attitude:
Anyway, I've had the unfortunate plesure of whaching this program before. Oh, man, what afwul puppets those things (Whatever there called?) are. It makes Barney and Friends look like Picoso.:stick_out_tongue: