What the hey?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I was in the General Discussion section and I saw my avatar with my name under by the thread "What the ***** Disney? Another TINKERBELL MOVIE?". (I made the stars becuase the original title was changed, so I won't put it here.)
Just to say, I did not make that thread, MrBabySpencer really made it, and I see the title was changed, but somehow the old one went to me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If you believe your user account was unjustly hacked and used by another forum member, then please contact the forum administrator, Phillip, as he'd be the most tech-savvy person to help you with your inquiry.
Hope this helps and have a good day. :wisdom:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I left a message when I tried to delete it. The title would not delete but the posts that I would post in it would.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just deleted the thread in question, hope Phillip's able to get your account problem resolved.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'd like to point out that I got an alert to the thread when you posted that message about not knowing why it was there. My theory is that something went a bit screwy when the original name was changed. Maybe you were trying to post as the name was being changed, causing it to split like that. I noticed the thread a while ago, actually.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I'd like to point out that I got an alert to the thread when you posted that message about not knowing why it was there. My theory is that something went a bit screwy when the original name was changed. Maybe you were trying to post as the name was being changed, causing it to split like that. I noticed the thread a while ago, actually.
But I never made the thread in the first place. Mr.BabySpencer made the original thread, then the his thread name was changed and somehow it ended up under my name.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, Sarge's notion holds water. There are times when I finish carrying out moderator duties in changing or correcting a thread's title, and a new post comes in during that eventuality. Before last year when the forum got Facebookized, I'd be able to move those straggler posts back into the newly titled thread. Now, unfortunately, I don't have that option.

Hope this helps explain things better. :search:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You do realize that if you post in a thread, your avatar appears next to the thread title, overlapping the original poster's, to indicate that you posted in that thread, right?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
You do realize that if you post in a thread, your avatar appears next to the thread title, overlapping the original poster's, to indicate that you posted in that thread, right?
I know that, but that wasn't the case, I was the only picture there, and plus it usually says on the list who posted the thread. It had my screen name there. And I did not create that thread.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ed agrees with what I said. You did not create the thread. We have established that. But when you posted, he was editing the title of the original thread. Your post went through as the original title, but since there was technically no thread with that title, the software did the next best thing and created a new thread.