What TMS Season are these Episodes from?

mjreid1972

Reaction score
Hi Muppettiers!:big_grin:

I am a 38 year old man, who used to love this show when I was just 8. It was so much more grown up than Sesame Street (where I knew Kermit was from), and it certainly was.

I have been aware the series has been released on DVD over past years, however I was frustrated that they didn't list who the guest appearences were?

I can only remember there always being (usually actors & singers) as the special guests. I don't know if that was from 1st episode or that was brought in during later seasons. No doubt committed fans will know answers to such important questions :sleep:!

I am keen to know what season Lynda Carter, Alice Cooper and the STAR WARS episodes appeared in? I am hoping they will all be from the same one. Another one that would be good is Loretta Swit.

I suspect that the STAR WARS appearence promoting "The Empire Strikes Back" rates as about the most popular episode of the series, I certainly remember that one well above all.:concern:

I figured this was the website I could finally have this question answered for me.

David French

Reaction score
Alice Cooper appeared in the third season.

Lynda Carter and the Star Wars cast were in the fourth season.

Loretta Swit appeared in the fifth.