What to do on May 16th

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Wow I LOVE your painting. Your Kermit is completely amazing, and your Jim is beautiful. Great job.

I'm planning to wear all green (think Steve Whitmire at Jim's funeral), tell everyone about the day, and turn in my puppet project at school. But I also plan to wear a question mark, in honor of Andy Kaufman who died on the same day.

Davina

Reaction score
hadn't thought about it for this year.. haven't always done things in the past.. kinda depended on what was going on and if i remembered... i usually do something for his birthday though in september.. have a big muppet movie marathon :smile: but.. let's see.. only thing I have going on this year is a cub scout meeting.. can't wear green to that though.. but i might do something during the day.. will definately watch something muppety during the day.. maybe some dinosaurs.. i've got the dvd's but haven't had a chance to watch them yet...
and woohoo on the ceiling tile.. i'd have never thought of that.. :smile:
(i do hae plans to project and trace coloring book images onto the walls in either the kid's room, or the basement family room eventually.. when we get to that project on the list of projects.. :smile: