1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What to do with lots of polar fleece?

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by blemker, Aug 13, 2004.

1. blemker

blemker New Member

Ok, so now that I've switched and purchased yards of antron fleece, I think I have about 20 yards of polar fleece in various colors that I need to get rid of. What do all of you suggest? Ebay? Posting somewhere? other uses?

Thanks for your suggestions, I'd love to get some of my investment back.

Doug
  2. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

Might wanna talk to puppetsnstuff. I know that he uses polar fleece quite frequently. He is a member here on MC as well as a predominate seller of puppets on ebay.

Otherrwise, polar fleece makes decent hair if cut up for puppets or you can use it to make colorful clothing for your characters. I don't see why you still couldn't use it to make puppets as well..... but, to each their own. ;)

-Michele
  3. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

Make lots and lots of blankets!
  4. blemker

blemker New Member