What town?

mikealan

Reaction score
Hello! What town of our country had Series 3 figures?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nate,

I finally got over to Suncoast and all they had was an open Lew, Zoot, and Scooter!!

:frown:

I missed Rowlf and Chef!! AUUGH!!

F:cry:Z

radionate

Reaction score
They didn't have the chef playset yet. And I didn't get Lew. Now were screwed. Maybe the other Suncoast has them? I'm heading to it on Saturday if you can't make it before then. Sam Goody should have them at some point too.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Last we heard, it was going to be mid-March...I haven't heard if that's been pushed back or not.

Just in time for a cartooning check to buy me some toys!

:crazy:

Quinnnnnnnnnn

GWGumby

Reaction score
I believe it will actually be closer to mid April, if I remember Ken correctly. All I know was that it keeps seeming later rather than earlier.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Nate,

I finally got over to Suncoast and all they had was an open Lew, Zoot, and Scooter!!

:frown:

I missed Rowlf and Chef!! AUUGH!!

F:cry:Z
Someone grabbed up the good lookin' Zoot, and Mom wouldn't spring for all the others! All I got was Scooter, and now EBGames is gonna sell out of the other two!

For some reason, the lesser known figures seel out faster around here. Crazy Harry and Lew Zeland are probably the most popular because of what they look like and come with. Who doesn't want boomerang fish and explosives?