What TV shows are you currently watching?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
i missed it! i rully wanted to watch it!
Yeah! Me too!

Futurama, :big_grin:. After all this guys did also cancel Family Guy at first but due to high ratings Adult Swim was getting with the reruns and the DVDs sales going though the roof, Fox said whoa we need that show back.
Yeah! I heard about that and that's just plain crazy to me! :crazy:

My Name Is Earl
Parks & Recreation
The Office
30 Rock
Quantum Leap

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Everybody Hates Chris. And the strange part is they didn't play the music at the end where the singers sing the name of the show. His mother looked at the results of his GED test and it just went blank. I didn't pick that up right away.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Everybody Hates Chris. And the strange part is they didn't play the music at the end where the singers sing the name of the show. His mother looked at the results of his GED test and it just went blank. I didn't pick that up right away.
I get it now! It was a parody of the last scene of The Sopranos.

I don't watch that show so I didn't pick that up.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well at the moment I'm watching a little Drake and Josh, well actually it's my little bro whose watching Drake and Josh, :smile:, I don't watch this show.

But it's interesting in one show where they had to get jobs, they got a job packing susie into boxes or something, and the belt started getting too fast and of course it was a throw back to the classic scene from I Love Lucy. :wisdom:

unclematt

Reaction score
My new favorite show is My Name is Earl. Hilarious! I can not believe it was canceled. Very disappointing.