What was the last thing you bought on eBay and why

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well I just bought some more Disney pins, it was a lot that include a Kermit, Donald, Pluto, Tramp (as a pup), Aladdin and Jasmine pin set. This is going to be the last pins I'll buy for awhile, unless something really awesome comes up, :smile:.

Plus I also bought Kubrick of Donald Duck to add to my Disney Kubrick Collection, which I include Muppets. Also from the same seller I bought an Oscar the Grouch one, which is a new collection since it's not Disney, :wink:.

I bid on a Kermit Kubrick to add to the Disney set of mine, but sadly I was outbidded at the last moment, :frown:

Telly

Reaction score
I hate getting outbidded at the last minute or when the auction ends while I'm at work or unable to get to a computer.

karamazov80

Reaction score
Plus I also bought Kubrick of Donald Duck to add to my Disney Kubrick Collection, which I include Muppets.
I just got that one last week--the black and white one. I also got the Goofy, Peter Pan, and some Nightmare Before Christmas Kubs. However, my very favorite Disney Kub is in the mail to me as I write this--the Rocketeer!

Anyway, to answer the question, the last thing I bought on eBay was. . .some Star Wars Kubricks! Because I am clearly overly obsessed with the little buggers right now. Before that, though, it was a Palisades Muppet lot with one figure in particular who has been eluding me for quite some time :wink: . And just prior to that, I won a 1970s Rowlf puppet. This was a big deal to me, because the very first time I ever used eBay in 1998, it was to get this Rowlf puppet. I didn't have an account yet, so my mom's friend bid for me, and I lost. All these years later, and I just got him in the mail on Saturday I believe. . .too bad he reeks of smoke :grouchy:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I hate getting outbidded at the last minute or when the auction ends while I'm at work or unable to get to a computer.
Yeah it does really suck. Esp, when it's things I really want, like I really wanted that Kermit Kubrick. These another one on Ebay, but it's starting bid is 19.99 and it's from Hong Kong, which makes the shipping another 12.00, which is a bit too much.

I just got that one last week--the black and white one. I also got the Goofy, Peter Pan, and some Nightmare Before Christmas Kubs. However, my very favorite Disney Kub is in the mail to me as I write this--the Rocketeer!

Anyway, to answer the question, the last thing I bought on eBay was. . .some Star Wars Kubricks! Because I am clearly overly obsessed with the little buggers right now. Before that, though, it was a Palisades Muppet lot with one figure in particular who has been eluding me for quite some time :wink: . And just prior to that, I won a 1970s Rowlf puppet. This was a big deal to me, because the very first time I ever used eBay in 1998, it was to get this Rowlf puppet. I didn't have an account yet, so my mom's friend bid for me, and I lost. All these years later, and I just got him in the mail on Saturday I believe. . .too bad he reeks of smoke :grouchy:
Congrads on your Rowlf puppet, too bad he smells though. I've also been selling on Ebay, right now I have a Classic WWE Superstar deluxe of Scott Hall

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I figure why not bring this thread back from the day, turth be told just for the sake of more posts under my belt.

Well the last thing off ebay I bought was a little Squirtle toy with a pokeball. Just cause I wanted to, cause I love Squirtle

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And they're probably worth less than that anyway.

I haven't bought anything from eBay since 2008 since they went and made Paypal the only form of payment... which is so nice, considering eBay isn't as secure a site as it used to be.

Drtooth

Reaction score
a whole set of fosters 25 cent toys
I got mine the hard way. Getting them out of an actual gumball machine. I have almost the entire set except freaking Chowder. And then I never saw those things in a machine ever again, only to find the same crappy lead based jewelry that never gets banned completely and that stupid colored goo.

Sigh.. I miss gumball machine figures. I used to have a lot of Nicktoons ones, but never a full set of any of them. I'd love to get the rest of the FOP set.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Motormax Robocop 1/43 diorama, cuz I love Robocop and it looked cool.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Last thing I bought of eBay was a ticket to the CMA Music Festival years ago. Although, the last thing that tempted me was an air guitar in an air package........case not included.

Daniel