1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

What was the name of this Muppet?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Flaky Pudding, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

I vaguely remember a character from what I think was something Muppet-related that I can't quite identify (it could've been something non-Henson but still heavily Muppet inspired like Eureeka's Castle though).

The character I remember was either a monster or an alien of some sort. It looked like a mix between a Snowth, a Blue Meanie from Yellow Submarine, and a Birdo from Super Mario. I believe it was supposed to be another character's imaginary friend a la the original version of Snuffy but I could be wrong about that.

I only remember seeing it one time so it was probably just created for one specific episode and was mentioned again afterwards.

That's all I can remember of this obscure creature and if anyone could help me remember the name of it, much thanks would be appreciated.

Blue Frackle and LStein like this.